Dutch-

Should Dutch be an ET member  

1. 1. Should Dutch be an ET member

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Dutch

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:533626824

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum / Senior moderator

How long have you been playing on the server?: 8 weeks according to leader board (started in july of 2022)

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):image.thumb.png.4c28f1ae70377971e2509c42edff95fa.png

Why do you want to join event team? 

Short answer: Being ET looks like pretty fun

Longer answer: Events are by far my favorite part of the server. I participate and help out in them any and every opportunity I'm able to. They give life to the server, And i personally find them to be incredibly enjoyable, regardless if they're horrible messes or well-organized and clean. Lately I've been helping them more then participating in them, And through joining ET i want to be able to help more extensively, As well as being able to set up my own because i have quite a few things id like to do to make the server a little more exciting.

Events are always just really fun for me, And i want to be able to have my own events that other people can have fun in as well.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I should be trusted because I am currently a senior moderator here on SCP-RP, As well as i am a command member. These things show that i currently have responsibilities, duties and powers, All of which i take care of and make sure not to abuse. I've spent a significant amount of time in the server, And i would like to help improve it and make it more enjoyable.

(I'd also like to help the people that have an ET sit going for 30+ minutes when there is no ET on)

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, I am.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):                                                                 OVERVIEW:

An unknown SCP is brought into the site for researchers to test on and roleplay with. Two researchers become infected by the strange SCP, And can either be further research subjects or terminated. A traitor researcher infects the site with the SCP. An MTF group is dispatched to clean up the mess and return the site to normal. The traitor researcher is found and interrogated. CI is questioned and its revealed that the SCP was an unethical attempt by their own R&D member to gain information. Said R&D member is given to the foundation as CI is disgusted with their work. R&D member and traitor are presumably executed, And event ends.

Written out detailed version:

A mysterious, Uncatalogued SCP is brought to the site to be researched, classified, and contained. During research, Something malfunctions and results in 1-2 researchers becoming "infected" by the seemingly infectious SCP. The researchers become irritant, And soon after become violent before taking on the appearance of an infected life form. The researchers are either restrained and used for further research, Or terminated by armed personnel. The SCP is locked up until further notice

Soon after the incident, A researcher whom is secretly a traitor to the foundation, uses a stolen sample of the new SCP to try and infect the rest of the site (through putting it in the ventilation systems or something more creative left to the actors) The infection begins, Making foundation staff become irritant and untrusting of the foundation, Causing them to attempt to betray the foundation through either violence against fellow personnel, Or through trying to give information to the Chaos Insurgency. Shortly after, The infected personnel take on the same appearance as the researchers from before, And they become aggressive and destructive, Trying to attack whoever they see and cause as much destruction as possible.

To combat this, MTF Beta-7 "Maz Hatters" Is quickly dispatched to the site to keep the infection from leaving the facility, and to hopefully terminate the infected and stop the source of it from causing further destruction.

If Beta-7 manages to eradicate the infection, The traitor researcher whom began the mass infection, Is captured and interrogated. It is discovered that they work for the chaos insurgency. Through discussion over open communications, the chaos insurgency is questioned on their hidden insurgent, and it is discovered that the SCP itself was the secret project of an R&D member, Who created the item through unknown means with the intention of grabbing as much useful information from the foundation as possible. This project was secret, Unapproved by higher CI command and deemed unethical by the chaos insurgency themselves. The R&D member in question is handed over to the foundation, and promptly disposed of along with the traitor researcher.

The SCP is returned to the Chaos Insurgency, And beta-7 extracts from the site after cleaning up the lingering effects.

-end of event-

This is far from a completely original idea, But the whole "infectious SCP", Hazmat suits, Gasmasks and the like, Are a theme i *really* enjoy and would like to put my own take on.

And this is not necessarily a part of my application, But the format says not to comment on my own application: If i were to be accepted into ET, Would i lose anything i have now during the trial period? (Access to donator jobs, Administrative staff abilities, ETC) As during the trial-moderator period, you lose access to donator jobs. It's also stated that if an ET member joins the staff team, They lose their ET abilities until they are no longer a trial-moderator. So is it the same case here, As a trial event-team member, Would i lose my staff abilities and/or donator jobs?

image.png

+Support

Cool dude

Creative

Bought me and my family a custom wrapped tesla (real)

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Tyler

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

• Goat locked this topic