INXOG/JACK trail MOD application - Denied

INXOG2

INXOG/JACKKK trail moderator application  

10 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no

What is your in-game name?:INXOG   / JACKKK

What is your steam name?: INXOG2

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:156474599

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes, i used to be admin on another RP server 4-5 year ago.. i used too monitor the server alot more than play the actual game. I used to be staff on GL 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around 13 DEC 2022

What date did you make your forums account? June 26, 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  User, i am looking at getting my self gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 15 - one recently ( which I have proof that needs removing) 

What rank are you applying for? trial moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? nope, I play gaming light only

Have you read the staff guidelines at --- You will be tested on it: yes I have

Timezone:  Greenwich Mean Time
GMT - meaning I am playing at different times which is ideal

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I bring a lot to the table, such as server knowledge & I am well known across the community ! I have spent many hours grinding with some awesome people & made many memories, I would hate for them memories too be ruined by minges or people who simply can not follow !motd. Minges are ruining awesome play time, there for having my self as a moderator, I am almost very active with plenty of game time meaning I am around when needed ! I get USA is roughly 5-6 hours ahead and it gets late when you are just hopping on but I grind it out too have fun with friends and make memories for knew and existing players. Watching the server go from 25 AFK too 45+ with police chases and people RPing is amazing! I have got my self into SWAT & I am progressing in that department, proving my worth helping out many trainees and helping other departments. Being in swat has also Helped a lot of new players Find there feet and show them that RPing is good & going round shooting people is bad 🙂

I really hope I can be accepted back into GL STAFF & help this community grow and grow! Thank you for reading this! 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

I would start by bringing them to the rooftop, bring third party ( person who made the sit ) if needed, once they start cursing i would gag the person, explain that if they continue it will be a further warn for cursing at staff. Then I could go on grab all the evidence from the mass RDM collect it all. 

Then i would go on and proceed to jail/ warn the person for mass RDM 

991188012_Screenshot2023-02-19121534.thumb.png.f677785d35d349e7b4b22b1e0e9eb255.png

+good app

-nice 

-good friend 

-semi active 

• Like 1

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

-Support

I have to not support this application for a few reasons. One of those reasons being in order to be accepted into the staff team you need to be well known by the community and especially the players of the server of which you are applying. As someone that plays everyday, I have never even really heard of you. While we may play at different times, I would like to still point out that piece of information. Based on the grammar of the application I can also assume you are quite young, which is not an issue in itself as I was quite young when I first started, but can cause issues. At times it can be quite hard for players to listen and respect a younger administrator, which by no means is a reason for you to not get a position, but I do think you have room to grow. Just from reading the application, I think that a few months of growing could really do you some good. Reach out and speak with players not only in your departments, maybe even join a crime family to get to know more people. I also suggest to socialize with current staff to help better get an understanding of who you are. 

Your application focuses too much on the word minge, and it seems like that is what you think staffing is about. In all actuality, yes you deal with minge players, but more serious issues arise quite often and you have to have both the experience and maturity to deal with them. I know I have ranted for some time, but I will leave it at this. Spend some time like I said getting to know everyone and spending some more time on the server. Try to become a little more well known. I do wish you the best on your application! Best of luck.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

- Support

To be honest with you i have never seen you. I’d say it would be a time zone issue but i’m on at all different times from mid day to mornings to night until restart. Secondly the grammar in the application including the title having spelt “Trial” wrong shows me that you may be a little young. This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be staff but it can be a factor in the final decision. Looking at your battle metrics i do see that you have been on quite a bit but yet i cannot for the life of me remember you. You say that you have evidence of the warm being false but after looking over your forums account you still have not appealed the warn. In my opinion I would of gotten the warn removed before i applied for staff or at least instantly afterwards. You not getting it appealed tells me that maybe the very resent RDM warn is not false.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

for all these comments saying "i haven't seen him" he is on almost every day and i live in the EU and im still seeing activeness all throughout when im on which is very early for the server and he is on also very late for the server so i dont know what these comments are on about but they are wrong.

-Support. You were removed from staff and event team about a month ago for stuff that I am not going to get into. Overall the stuff you had done did not give a good look for the staff team or the server in general.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

Just now, Nicc said:

-Support. You were removed from staff and event team about a month ago for stuff that I am not going to get into. Overall the stuff you had done did not give a good look for the staff team or the server in general.

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

+/-Support
Although very active and a good member of the PoliceRP community, you were removed from staff and event team for a reason. I would suggest waiting a bit and try to reapply.

• Like 1

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous
SWAT SGT  | SL High Command | 

On 2/21/2023 at 11:53 PM, Foo said:

+/-Support
Although very active and a good member of the PoliceRP community, you were removed from staff and event team for a reason. I would suggest waiting a bit and try to reapply.

+/- Support

I Agree with foo ...

Edited by Ridgeland
  • Like 1

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

On 2/21/2023 at 11:20 AM, HuntR said:

-Support

I have to not support this application for a few reasons. One of those reasons being in order to be accepted into the staff team you need to be well known by the community and especially the players of the server of which you are applying. As someone that plays everyday, I have never even really heard of you. While we may play at different times, I would like to still point out that piece of information. Based on the grammar of the application I can also assume you are quite young, which is not an issue in itself as I was quite young when I first started, but can cause issues. At times it can be quite hard for players to listen and respect a younger administrator, which by no means is a reason for you to not get a position, but I do think you have room to grow. Just from reading the application, I think that a few months of growing could really do you some good. Reach out and speak with players not only in your departments, maybe even join a crime family to get to know more people. I also suggest to socialize with current staff to help better get an understanding of who you are. 

Your application focuses too much on the word minge, and it seems like that is what you think staffing is about. In all actuality, yes you deal with minge players, but more serious issues arise quite often and you have to have both the experience and maturity to deal with them. I know I have ranted for some time, but I will leave it at this. Spend some time like I said getting to know everyone and spending some more time on the server. Try to become a little more well known. I do wish you the best on your application! Best of luck.

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC