1. 1. Should I be event team

• Yes explain why
    • no explain why

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name:Jay

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:457987346

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):Gold/N/A

How many hours do you have on the server?:8,208 hours /342 days

/What is your general knowledge on the rules?:I would say i know them pretty good

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):11 https://tools.gaminglight.com/profile/76561198876240420

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):I think I should be given a chance to be in the police RP event team because. I have been playing the server for almost a year by now but I just want to make some people have some fun while playing the server. When I first played an event I had so much fun I want people to have the funniest time just like me. But if I had that much fun anyone can have that fun. But I would give like 10m if I had that away and maybe other guns like a spas 12. But I want to help anyone I can that's a vet are new and give them fun and keep playing the server. But I can host any event people ask me to if I can do that event I will try to make the event when I can. But i really has grown where i can be professional now I really do think i can be in the event team.  

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): Bank raid,hide an seek,TDM,Parkour,race,money truck,Protect the president. Event 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday:8est-10est 

Saturday and Sunday:2est-11est on saturdays 2est-10est on sundays

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?Yes

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

+/-Support  

You have matured and grown as a person, however you can still be somewhat childish in-game sometimes. If you could get a better understanding of the rules I think you might have a chance to get accepted into the Event Team. (Your two recent warns shows lacking knowledge of the rules.)

Can't really blame you for grammar mistakes but you can work on it. It makes your application look better and is easier to understand!

Good luck!

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

-Support

I have spoken to you on several occasions and we share many departments both in gov and criminal life. While you have slowly grown, I have not seen too much improvement. I still see moments that you can be extremally childish and let your anger get the best of you. I do not think that any sort of administration position is the best for you at this time, whether that be staff or event team. You have a very recent warn for a situation I watched unfold. You need to work on several things before you are ready for a position like this. I know you are eager to move up, but you are young and have plenty of time to do so. Work on maturing and showing the community that you are not just a kid, because as of now that is what most see you as. I wish you the best of luck, but I can not support this application. 

Ps. Spelling and communication is very important when it comes to administration. I know it can be hard, but with some hard work im sure you will progress quickly! I had problems with my speech when I was young as well, and now I am a top debater/leader in life. You will figure it out, and always reach out for help when needed. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 2/19/2023 at 8:42 AM, Matilda said:

+/-Support  

You have matured and grown as a person, however you can still be somewhat childish in-game sometimes. If you could get a better understanding of the rules I think you might have a chance to get accepted into the Event Team. (Your two recent warns shows lacking knowledge of the rules.)

Can't really blame you for grammar mistakes but you can work on it. It makes your application look better and is easier to understand!

Good luck!

On 2/20/2023 at 1:34 PM, HuntR said:

-Support

I have spoken to you on several occasions and we share many departments both in gov and criminal life. While you have slowly grown, I have not seen too much improvement. I still see moments that you can be extremally childish and let your anger get the best of you. I do not think that any sort of administration position is the best for you at this time, whether that be staff or event team. You have a very recent warn for a situation I watched unfold. You need to work on several things before you are ready for a position like this. I know you are eager to move up, but you are young and have plenty of time to do so. Work on maturing and showing the community that you are not just a kid, because as of now that is what most see you as. I wish you the best of luck, but I can not support this application. 

Ps. Spelling and communication is very important when it comes to administration. I know it can be hard, but with some hard work im sure you will progress quickly! I had problems with my speech when I was young as well, and now I am a top debater/leader in life. You will figure it out, and always reach out for help when needed. 

-Support Sorry Jay 

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

+/- support
You have 100% grown as a person and I encourage you to keep at it, that said, you have had recent warns showing you might not fully understand the rules, along with you being somewhat immature at times in situations that need to be taken a bit more seriously. I would take a bit more time to show people what you're made of and then reapply as I know you have great potential.

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous
SWAT SGT  | SL High Command |