5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I?

• Yes
    • No

Your name on the roster:

Schoodst

Your current rank (SGT+ is required to apply):

SM

You understand if we accept this you will have a 2 Week evaluation period where we will judge your activity and watch you closely? This should never be no: 

Yes

Do you have any warns on SCP-RP? If so, please say when they were, and why. You can check warns with !warns: 

image.thumb.png.a68432f732c3525c6541ceb23e66e513.png

Questions

Why should we trust you as a Command Member? (100+ Words): 

I believe I should be trusted for command because I have been a member of Nu7 for so long and have gained much knowledge towards being command, having some friends in command, I know mostly how to act, and what my responsibilities are. I am active most of the time, whenever I can be on, and I really enjoy this branch as a whole, and believe I can be trusted in command. I have little command experience, but I feel I can gain much more in this branch. I enjoy Nu7 and would like to contribute more to it in a whole.

Why do you believe you deserve this position, and why do you want it? (125+ words): 

I (as stated in my last application) don't feel like I "deserve" this rank, I feel that I am ready to take on the responsibility that command offers, I want this position because I would like to contribute more to the branch, and have a larger part in its development further in the future. This branch has been something I have enjoyed for a long time and I would like to see it grow more as time goes on. I believe I can handle most of anything this job throws at me. I believe this position opens up many more opportunities for future endeavors of mine, as well as expanding my knowledge of being a command member, having this responsibility, and all in all being a better member of Nu7. 

Why do you feel that you are the best option for the rank you are applying for? (50+ Words):

I feel I may be the best option for this rank because I have had leadership positions in the past, as well as one currently, being the Deputy Head of TRT (although I haven't been it very long). I am active, and I know my way around this branch having been in it several times over around 2 1/2 years of this server. I also know how to enforce rules and punish fairly.

Scenarios

You've organized squads for the people on at the time. You notice that a PFC is disrespecting others, in an extremely frustrated tone. What actions do you take?:

Pull the PFC aside and ask what's going on, if he is still disrespecting I will warn him verbally to stop the disrespect, and that more of it will result in a strike or demotion if it is serious enough of an offence. If it continues, and he will not concede with himself, I will strike him.

You have a problem with someone in the branch, whether it be they are causing issues or are not listening to you. They have not done this or have been warned about this before. In your opinion, what would you do in this situation?:

I will call them into a separate room and speak with them about their recent actions, any problems with someone doing something, anything happening, any sort of problems, if there is reason to his actions, I will attempt to solve them, if there isn't any reason I will verbally warn them for their actions and tell them that if they continue it may result in a strike or demotion.

Edited by Schoodst
  • Like 1

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

+Support, haven't seen anything bad and decent enough question responses. Give him a shot. Plus, anyone trusted with DH of a sub-branch is pretty good for command in my experience.

On the negative side, I haven't seen much impact from you in-site. More comms and all would be a good upside.

39 minutes ago, Solid Steps said:

+Support, haven't seen anything bad and decent enough question responses. Give him a shot. Plus, anyone trusted with DH of a sub-branch is pretty good for command in my experience.

On the negative side, I haven't seen much impact from you in-site. More comms and all would be a good upside.

Yea, I don't normally use comms much unless calling something out or communicating to someone of other branches, (most of my communication is done in TS). Or I just talk in OOC

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

• 2 weeks later...

+Support

In my opinion he definitely deserves this, I see him on the server all the time and is always helpful, he is great to work with and knows what he is doing.  

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

• J0LT locked this topic