Avatarx Event Team Application 2

In-Game Name: Avatarx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72475161

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum

How long have you been playing on the server?: Total playtime is two weeks, but I've been playing since december

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): Noimage.png.a0533e431e07dede9fcab433a09e389d.png

Why do you want to join event team? I was mostly inspired by the Security Olympics. The final round, the Town of Salem one, was not very good compared to how Town of Salem actually operates, and I want to improve it so that way next Security Olympics will be a far more enjoyable experience. Additionally, I've participated in a few events and they were pretty fun and I want to be part of the group that makes those events. Another event I recently participated in was the mass surface breach event and that was fun, at least for me. I want more events like that where people go to the surface since so many events I've seen are mostly contained within the site, meaning CI doesn't have much influence over the events. The surface isn't used as much as it should be and I want to try and change that

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I don't know what events haven't already been created, but I'll give making one a shot;

610 Surface Outbreak

Volunteers are turned into 610 instances and set loose upon the surface. Then it's either a cooperative effort between CI and Foundation to prevent the spread of 610, or a competition to see who can secure more instances than the other depending on who is online. Sarkic Cult is friendly toward 610 and will actively attempt to hamper recontainment efforts. Event ends when either all 610 instances are exterminated/recontained, or the outbreak gets out of hand and code nuke is necessary to be called in.

Since the last application, I've come up with a different event to add on to my application

Pirate Raid

Volunteers are given a pirate player model and given swords and blunderbusses (Shotguns will work if we don't have any good equivalent). The pirates have been sent here to pillage the site for treasure. They have two goals
1. Obtain at least 1 hostage

2. Secure an item SCP of the event team's choosing

After completing these objectives, they will return to the pirate ship and begin negotiations with the site. CI may attempt to attack the pirate ship to claim the hostage and item SCP for themselves during this event.

Event concludes when either all the pirates are dead, they successfully negotiate the return of the hostage and item SCO, or CI claims the hostage and item SCP from the pirates

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Tyler

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

• Goat locked this topic