Job Bundle - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

HuntR

What you want to see? - Adding the job bundle back to the store

Why should we add it? - Currently the only people able to play on the bus driver and truck driver whitelists are people who bought the bundle before it was removed. I am asked on a daily basis how to get the job, and I think we are missing possible RP by not allowing it to be purchased. On a LLC perspective, you would be making more money off of another purchase that players are wanting on the server. Use the tow truck driver as an example. That class went from never used to 2-3 drivers online a day in the past week. 

What are the advantages of having this? - More use from jobs on the server already. I was told it was removed due to the taxi driver whitelist being broken, and if that is the case just remove that job from the bundle and reduce the cost for just the two instead of 3 jobs, or just sell the two separately. 

Who is it mainly for? - Civs

Links to any content - N/A

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

For Reference, I own the Job Bundle.

+Support!

Semi-Trucks and Busses are not really bad for pursuits - they can be instantly code red according to the MOTD and many SOPs. People minging with them isn't especially a problem because of this. There's lots of RP to be had with them, for example, I used to ride around with printers in the back of the trailer until I got pulled over. Sometimes I'd have another person with a car back there, and they'd speed out like some Fast N' Furious stuff. Fun times!

16 hours ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

For Reference, I own the Job Bundle.

+Support!

Semi-Trucks and Busses are not really bad for pursuits - they can be instantly code red according to the MOTD and many SOPs. People minging with them isn't especially a problem because of this. There's lots of RP to be had with them, for example, I used to ride around with printers in the back of the trailer until I got pulled over. Sometimes I'd have another person with a car back there, and they'd speed out like some Fast N' Furious stuff. Fun times!

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...