Solid Steps

Solid's ET Poll  

1. 1. Solid's ET poll

• YES
    • NO

In-Game Name: Solid

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42560072

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): None/Member

How long have you been playing on the server?: 2-3 years now, total of 6+ weeks playtime

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): image.thumb.png.730388ec86b043d196c7ea83e1f4be5e.png

Why do you want to join event team?: 

I'm a big fan of story telling and entertaining. I enjoy giving people a unique experience that makes them want to come back over and over and over. SCP lore, along with the way the server runs, opens up the chance for a lot of unique situations ranging from G.O.I. invasions to black dot in E.Z. that needs to be investigated. I want to take advantage of all of this versatility to make some stories, make some strange situations, and kinda run tests on the playerbase to see how they'd react to weird SCP situations. Also I'm a big fan of making people think, so that'll be fun.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:

I've been on this server for god knows how long without a single warning. I think I've shown I'm a chill guy who just likes SCP and likes roleplaying. I've previously served on the staff team without any discrepancies also, which I know is less disaster prone than ET, but still shows that I don't have a particular interest in abuse of any powers.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Not beyond staffing for a short time

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

I call this event "The Cost of the Greater Good".

On a rather uneventful day, the foundation gets a sudden call from an agent embedded in homeland defense. SCP-1063, who has been reported missing, has been found by homeland defense and has been tracked to the area surrounding the site. The military believes the SCP is a potential terrorist vehicle or some sort of weapon. They are determined to capture it. 

MTFs would, naturally, be tasked with finding and capturing the SCP before homeland defense can get their hands on it, as once they have it it will be a lot harder for the foundation to take it in. MTFs will be given a general location of the SCP and tasked with finding it and finding it fast. Regardless of how quick the SCP is found, MTFs will be spotted by an overhead helicopter. Homeland defense will dispatch 2 agents to the foundation to make contact, and the embedded foundation agent will return to base to avoid suspicions. 

The agents will present very minor knowledge of the foundation and present national clearance levels that allows them in-site. From here, branching paths will be presented. The agents are absolutely certain that it is a matter of national security, and the SCP must be turned over to them immediately, or they'll be forced to call their headquarters for a full raid. The main paths expected to be taken are:

MTF refuses repeatedly (5+ times) to turn over the SCP and either insists the agents leave, makes the agents leave, or motivates the agent to leave. In this case, 4 event characters armed with stats mentioned below will be deployed to raid and die.

MTF refuses and administers amnestics to the agents. In this case, the SCP will remain in foundation custody for testing and containment and the agents will leave without fully knowing what happened. This will result in 2 events characters to enter to raid and die.

MTF refuses and kills the agents. In this case, the agent embedded in homeland defense will contact the White House, which leads to no raid and a continued custody of the SCP.

MTF accepts and turns over the SCP. In this case, the agents will take the SCP near CI Base for potential capture, and then proceed into the distance. No raid will ensue.

Logistics are as follows:

6 event characters will be needed. Roles are as follows:

SCP-1063: Godded, given the sword as self defense. High roleplay role. Model is still TBD. SCP-513 model colored brown.

Homeland Defense Agents: 150 health and 150 armor, armed with the MP5 and the Glock. High roleplay role. CSS Riot model.

Homeland Defense SF unit: 250 health and 250 armor, armed with M16A4 ACOG and pro hacking tool. CSS Urban model.

Embedded Homeland Defense agent: No stats, played only in advert.

Notes: 

SCP-1068 will be allowed to react freely to testing within his wiki. There isn't much info so it will be a lot of free-balling. The agents will have to do a lot of in-the-moment adaptation to their situation. 

Edited by Solid Steps

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Tyler

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

• Goat locked this topic