Rank You are Applying For: CPT

In-Game Name: Scruffy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:453649509

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: About 4 OR 5 months 

What timezone are you in?: AEST [Australian eastern stander time]

How many Warns do you have?: 6

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

I am well experienced with holding a command position in a department, with reaching the rank of MSGT [Which is a low command rank in SWAT] back in 2020.I was in command for about 3 or 4 months and exceeded the expectations of my high command. I am also currently a 2LT in SRT and a MA in USMS I took pride in training officers, holding meetings and helping the lower ranked officers/Operators succeed in their careers. I also held many more command positions but now in reserves which they are HRT 2LT,FBI DAD AND PPD ADD. I am always friendly and more than willing to help in any way I could. Even tho I'm in a different time zone I always try to make time to help out any lower ranking people to get to the stage I am at. I am somewhat active because of time zone I try to be on as much as I can. I am confident and mature enough to carry out all my duties and to make my command proud.  Plus won’t it be nice to have someone which is PD low command on late at nights. Which is able to do more.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes i do agree

+ Support

He is good at what he does and I see no reason he should not be given the chance of achieving a higher rank. While I understand the implications of activity, you have to remember he is an Aussie and is 16 hours ahead of EST. He will not be online the same as everyone else. He is also online more than some of the people higher then his position, so either way the argument is irrelevant at times. He has been in the position for 4-5 months, most are in it for weeks. If you dont promote him now then its obvious you have no plans on doing it at all, which I believe he should take into account. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

6 hours ago, Jack Simmons said:

+/- Support

-Very Helpful

-Professional 

The reason I am going for neutral support here because I would like to see a little more activity out of you, other than that it would be a +Support.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

+Support

Professional and mature (on and off the job)

Very helpful

Good luck Scruff!

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

+ Support

Very Professional and Mature on the job as well as friendly and helpful to new OFC's

While i see a LOT of Neutral Support based on Activity i can testify you are very active in the more USA EST Morning hours as you do live in another country and with me being active sometimes myself in the mornings i see you online. Very Deserving of the Captain Position in my humble opinion and i wish you the best of luck.

On 2/15/2023 at 5:53 PM, Jack Simmons said:

+/- Support

-Very Helpful

-Professional 

The reason I am going for neutral support here because I would like to see a little more activity out of you, other than that it would be a +Support.

On 2/21/2023 at 4:09 PM, Scrugs said:

+ Support

Very Professional and Mature on the job as well as friendly and helpful to new OFC's

While i see a LOT of Neutral Support based on Activity i can testify you are very active in the more USA EST Morning hours as you do live in another country and with me being active sometimes myself in the mornings i see you online. Very Deserving of the Captain Position in my humble opinion and i wish you the best of luck.

+ Support scruffy is also on late night (EST) 

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin