Triko's Trial Senior Guard Application

Droz(Fish)

Should I be an RG Officer?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Senior Guard?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game name? Vacander Jax/Triko

What is your in game rank? SHGO VI

Are you in shadow guard? Yes

How long have you been in Royal Guard? 3 Weeks

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words] For those in the unaware, the Officer core is failing due to there being 3 officers and 1 is on ROA. To help bring stability to the battalion I want to join the officer ranks and help train the enlisted and NCO's when command and other officers cannot be online. I also want to help with disciplinary issues when command and other officers are not online when only NCO's are. Since NCO's cannot handle punishments I would like to assist with that as while Royal Guards going out of line is a rarity, the times it does happen there has been issues with other regiments. I would also like to become a Trial Senior Guard for the fact that I can help with promotions. Without any officers online, enlisted and NCO personnel will slowly die out, seeing an officer online will also keep the hopes up and give them a reason to hop onto the Royal Guard jobs.

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words] With there being only 3 officers, a fourth active officer could help bring stability to the regiment, showing that there are people who care about the people and doing so would give a break to the Command Team who likely need to work on more important things. I can also assist with disciplinary issues as mentioned above, with there being only 3 active officers there are times where no one who can punish a mingey CDT or keep the NCOs in line. Recently I have also heard that there is a possibility of one of those 3 officers resigning, making those who can handle disciplinary issue more valuable.

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain) I was a IC LTCOL a long time ago whilst also being DML, I was also former Nova Vice Commander under Starch when he was a Nova Commander. 

What Qualifications could you bring too the Royal Guard Officer Team? How many of the other branches view RG as a whole and how they work, both with RG and on their own. This is due to me being in every regiment at some point, reaching NCO for most and Officers for some.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) 
Yes.

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.