In-game Name:
-Jeff Steve

SteamID:
-STEAM_0:0:96871135

DiscordID: 
-Andy.#1037

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):
R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
-With CI lore i know they want to expose the foundation to the world and are a group of highly skilled insurgents who want to Capture SCP's and cause damage to the integrity and legitimacy of the foundation. But I wouldnt say my Lore is above a 5/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)
-I should be in CI because i'm a hard working individual who will put in as much effort as i can to help the branch i am attempting to join. Whether it being active or friendly and approachable. I also will try my best in regards to learning the respected branches ways and helping better it as i progress. Not only this, but i can assure you that i will never be a problem or be toxic.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?
- I'm not just here to raid and kill, i'm here to learn and better myself as a player by being involved and curious. I very much like learning the ins and outs of a branch and R&D has such a broad scale of things to do that i'll constantly be improving whether thats by making my reports better and better or simply by being involved as medical support. Or simply giving my opinion on things. 

How active can you be?
- Very much depends i can be quite active but if i get busy real life takes priority. 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:
- Yes.

Edited by Takeo

ACCEPTED

Please request the chaos role in #member-self-roles in new member and info in the discord and contact an FTO using the #Requesting_FTO channel in the CI section of the Discord and an FTO will be with you shortly.

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png