IC MSGT 9824 Punisher Officer app

TTVhoplessnuke

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank: MSGT Punisher

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?): I have never been strike in IC

3. How many warnings do you have?: I have 0 warnings on the server 

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.):  I have like 20+ hours on IC 

5. What is your current sub-specialty?:  DMS

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer?: I used to have multiple leadership roles in other lives, I was a Captain in 501st and an NCO in ST. I also worked my way up the ranks in IC . I have a lot of officer experience; I am good with hitting and exceeding my quota. I am a good leader and I am always active day and night. I will still do a tryout for anyone who wants to join IC  when needed. The longest  time I have on the server is 11 hour+. I have to only this life on the server and I will do a lot of fun trainings and SIMs for my troops, as well as always being available if they need help. I have plenty of experience already with doing SIMs from 501st and can bring that into IC

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?:   I am a trustworthy guy, I show a lot of leadership when there is no Officer on. I like to help people when I am on, making sure all IC Troopers are having fun. When I get on job I do a call out for  tryouts and  Try to do sims unit  IC  gets on, then I focus on making sure everyone else is able to get what they need done. I was an Officer in another life when I first joined the server and had plenty of fun and always did plenty of SIMs. Now I am in  IC , I love it, and want to continue that path within. I was on the server awhile ago and had to take a break, but now I am back and ready to be an Officer again!

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer? I will encourage NCOs to get more people In IC . When there is no NCO on to do tryouts if someone really wants to join IC  I'll give them a tryout. I will also do a lot of SIMs for IC and for other players too. I like to help players on the server when they ask for help or if they are lost on the ISD. I am nice and and honest person. I have also been an Officer and understand the new responsibility I would gain as an Officer, and feel I am used to handling the job. When I joined IC my first day I didn't know I would be happy in IC , but I like being in IC it's fun and the players in IC  are great to play Star wars RP with if I have a question they answer it fast. I feel I am ready to be at that level for the new troopers of the ISDGL.

Ex DDOS COMANDER Death | EX 501st Captain Winter| EX Shock 2nd LT Goose 

+Support

Has been in IC for a while
Has good intentions

Has shown to be some what trusting

-support

Not super active

"When there is no NCO on to do tryouts if someone really wants to join IC  I'll give them a tryout." As an officer you are still obligated no matter what to do tryouts. Just because you may rank up, does not mean you stop doing on or the others task.

You say that you would and do host sims and encourage others to do tryouts, yet. you have yet to do any part of you're quota this week. You also say that you understand the responsibility of an officer but has yet to shown the responsibility.

You never truly stated what you will do in IC and what advantages you would bring to IC. For the most part, it seems about half of the application was a reiteration of itself

"I have to only this life on the server and I will do a lot of fun trainings and SIMs for my troops" You say this, but across the weeks that you have been an NCO, you have struggled to hit quota. So that makes me wonder, will you do the same as an officer and hit just the bar minimum.

Overall -Support
I truly hate to give this -support because you are such a good guy, but based of the application and the little time I have seen you on the server recently. I can't say that you would a great fit for the officer position YET. Don't give up on becoming an officer. I think you just need a little more time to understand what an officer really is and what they are supposed to do. I know for a fact that you can hit officer, but I believe it for the best that you climb up the ranks normally and gain more experience before becoming an officer in IC. 

I wish you the best of luck out there!

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator/Admin | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM 

+support
-Long Time IC member
-Has good intensions for the battalion 
-Is trusted within IC
-Support
-Not as active as you should be for officer

-In IC we pride ourselves for training and our skill in PVP, you neither do trainings with your men as Offen as you should nor do your PVP skills make the cut in my opinion
-I have to agree with alpha in this statement "You never truly stated what you will do in IC and what advantages you would bring to IC. For the most part, it seems about half of the application was a reiteration of itself"
-I don't think you are serious enough for officer as of this time
-"When there is no NCO on to do tryouts if someone really wants to join IC I'll give them a tryout." Just because if you are an officer doesn't mean that you should think of yourself as too good to train new recruits, this is a bad way to look at it

Overall -Support
When it comes to your activity, Training and PVP Skills unfortunately I feel like you set the bar to the bare minimum, I don't think you have what it takes to lead nor be an officer. I do however don't think that you should give up, I hope that you prove me wrong in the future, but for now I don't think you should be made officer.
I wish you the best of luck!!

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

1 hour ago, SnowSpartan7 said:

+support
-Long Time IC member
-Is trusted within IC
-Support

-In IC we pride ourselves for training and our skill in PVP, you neither do trainings with your men as Offen as you should nor do your PVP skills make the cut in my opinion
-I have to agree with alpha in this statement "You never truly stated what you will do in IC and what advantages you would bring to IC. For the most part, it seems about half of the application was a reiteration of itself"
-"When there is no NCO on to do tryouts if someone really wants to join IC I'll give them a tryout." Just because if you are an officer doesn't mean that you should think of yourself as too good to train new recruits, this is a bad way to look at it

Overall -Support
When it comes to your activity, Training and PVP Skills unfortunately I feel like you set the bar to the bare minimum, I don't think you have what it takes to lead nor be an officer. I do however don't think that you should give up, I hope that you prove me wrong in the future, but for now I don't think you should be made officer.

Current: Shock ERUO MSGT Peacemaker SK619
Previous: Last Inferno Squad Iden Versio | Vice Admiral Krüvz | IF Senior Squad Lead Krüvz DIOIF | Imperial Security Bureau Internal Affairs Chief Garrick Versio | MC PRT CSM Khrushchev | IC Captain Niner

4 hours ago, SnowSpartan7 said:

+support
-Long Time IC member
-Is trusted within IC
-Support

Overall -Support

Current: Super Admin Former: Sovereign Protector| |

DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 2/14/2023 at 7:21 PM, SnowSpartan7 said:

+support
-Long Time IC member
-Is trusted within IC
-Support

Overall -Support

I believe with a little more dedication and hard work you will soon get to officer! Good luck!

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

• Theta locked this topic