Foo's Event Team Application- Accepted

Foo

Should Foo become apart of the Event Team?  

1. 1. Should Foo become apart of the PoliceRP Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Foo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:642170066

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum/Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?: around 2,000

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I've read through the rules multiple times and know the rules pretty well (I refer back to the motd every now and then in case I can't remember if something is or is not against said rules)

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 14

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I would like to join the event team to make the server a more enjoyable time for older players and more nerw players alike, it seems like a good opportunity for me to create a more friendly and fun environment on the server and could possibly encourage players to stick around for longer. Not only do I want to host events, but I'd like to help sponsor some (Even if it's my own event) as they can be a lot of fun and more players to get on and enjoy said event with prizes for the winners.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I enjoy the prison break events and bank raid events, but I was thinking about a "Drag Race" event for the server. Pull out a few/same type of car and have a start line/finish line with a defined course to race around. If the cops attempt to pull you over, run, if you get arrested you're disqualified. This seems like a fun concept for people to attempt and play (For an example of the defined course it could be going around outskirts) or just a short race.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone) 

Monday - Friday: 3-11pm with an hour gap of 6-7pm for dinner

Saturday and Sunday: 10:30am-12pm

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous
SWAT SGT  | SL High Command |