• no

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name:Ponik

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:165374345

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum / Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?: 2 144h

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: 10/10

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 4

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):I want to join the event team because I think people really enjoy participating in events and I want to give people the opportunity to do that, and have fun while doing it. Not only do I want people to have fun with the events but I think I would really enjoy helping out with making them. I have some great ideas for events that will be fun and enjoyable that people will remember how great events are so next time they will know that events are great for killing time with fun. Also, I am active, mature, good at following directions, I know not only the rules on the server but also the event team rules, friendly, fun, open minded, well known in the community, etc. I think I would be a perfect addition to the Police RP Event Team. I am also a very good builder and I know how to use a tool gun.  

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):battle royal in the suburbs. There are going to be guns laying down in suburbs and people should pick them up so they can kill each other. They will have a platform so they can decide where they want to drop. The battle will last until the last survivor.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday:5PM-11PM

Saturday and Sunday:12AM-3AM

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?yes

• 2 weeks later...