Ninth Sister/Vice Commander Application - Chronos- Accepted

Gw2020

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Chronos

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

IQ, Ninth Sister

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Since I joined Purge and IQ over a year ago I have strived to make sure that all in the battalion are enjoying it and the server as a whole. I believe i would make a good command member seeing i have been an officer for 9+ months and have a good feel of what is expected of troopers. Since I have joined IQ I have strived to maintain a positive and entertaining atmosphere that is welcoming to everyone, new and old.  As the Ninth Sister, I would like to create and maintain the best image for IQ and purge.  I would like to increase the amount of sims and quality RP (missions/inter battalion relationships). I personally think that the IQ need to be feared and respected more. I would also like to give enlisted more encouragement to stay. I think making sims and missions more enticing for ncos/officer to do would attract people to the battalion. I would also wish to make sure troopers do not make the same mistakes i have made in the past by setting and upholding high standers.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

781:48 https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/910714366

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of a commander for a/the branch is to be the prime example of what a rp'er needed to be a great trooper within that branch should be. They need the seriousness, dedication and willingness to answer any question that any of there troopers (no matter the person) may ask of them. A commander will need the the strength/respect to never treat or make anyone feel less for there choice. They also should be pushing others to be/do as best as they can. They should always be professional and should be trusted by members of all battalions to come to for any type of situation.  They will also need to be able to command there troopers with respect whilst following the sop/rules to the letter.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have LOTS OF LOVE for the branch. I also have been a known and trusted Community Member, Purge trooper and Inquisitorious for over a year now. As such, I am very dedicated to this  to this branch. I do my best to assist every trooper no matter what rank, battalion, branch or community status they may be. Every day I will do my best to bring the branch to the top of its game. I will be doing sims and trainings that keep troopers on there toes because they need to stay alert at all times. I have made mistakes along the way to COL/Overseer. Every time i have made a mistake i have learned from it to the best of my ability. As Ninth sister i wish to show the true potential of the Inquisitors!

7. How often can you be Online? :

Sunday-thursday: after 7pm EST

Friday/saturday: usually anytime throughout the day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I currently do not have any warns.

Edited by Gw2020

On 2/6/2023 at 11:50 PM, titan_Hawk said:

+support

great person 

respectful

would be great to see you in command team

bout time you applied 

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 2/7/2023 at 12:50 AM, titan_Hawk said:

+support

great person 

respectful

would be great to see you in command team

bout time you applied 

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite