Mousetrap

Steam Name: enzioslayer

Ingame Name: Mousetrap

SteamID:  76561198155418166

Ban Length: Permanent 

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Alt Account?

Dispute:

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to apologize for my actions on your Gary's Mod server and the resulting ban.

I understand that I was banned for using an alternate account after being banned on my main account, and I am truly sorry for my actions. Playing on your server has been a source of joy and entertainment for me during my time at university, and the sense of community I found there was something I took for granted. I realize now that I should have respected the rules and regulations of the server, and I regret any trouble I may have caused.

I am aware that my play style can sometimes be seen as trollish or mingey, and I take full responsibility for that. I know that my actions can be disruptive to other players, and I want to assure you that I am willing to be under close moderation to ensure that I follow the rules and of the server. 

I miss being a part of the Gaminglight community and the positive impact it had on my life. I deeply regret my actions and I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I would be grateful if you could consider lifting the ban so that I may continue to be a part of the community and continue to enjoy the game, while being mindful of my actions and under close moderation. I would like the opportunity to work my reputation back up to where I know it is supposed to be and where others players expect it to be.

Thank you for taking the time to read my apology. I understand the importance of following the rules of your server, and I promise to be more mindful of my actions in the future.

Sincerely, Mousetrap 

20230206194839_1.thumb.jpg.6ed934cfc637fa34d94254640936c52c.jpg

-Support

You knew what you were doing, for a long time you have failed to follow the rules and regulations which you even said yourself. If the server truly would've brought you that much joy then why did you get banned in the first place? To me this sounds like an excuse to get back onto the server and continue minging. 

4 hours ago, Mousetrap said:

I realize now that I should have respected the rules and regulations of the server, and I regret any trouble I may have caused.

Edited by Matilda
Additions

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

7 hours ago, Matilda said:

-Support

You knew what you were doing, for a long time you have failed to follow the rules and regulations which you even said yourself. If the server truly would've brought you that much joy then why did you get banned in the first place? To me this sounds like an excuse to get back onto the server and continue minging. 

• Head of Staff
7 hours ago, Matilda said:

-Support

Glad you enjoyed your time on server, however that doesn't justify the rules you have broken.

dM43pL3.png

+1 Support,

Yes, he did break the rules. He is not arguing that he did not break the rules. I have played the server with this man countless times. He is a fun criminal to play against and while trolling he does try and avoid massive rule breaks. Gov has had some fun with him in the past weeks. I do think he should be banned yes, but a perma is excessive. He is not arguing the fact he is banned he is pushing for a reduced from a perma.

My suggestion would to be to look up his main account and give it a 1-2 week ban extension. Perma I think is excessive for someone who actually plays the server regularly. 

• Like 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

-Support

You got banned for alt account for simple 20 warn ban, when you were on your alt you still were minging. I don't see a overall improvement if you come back.

and to quote this also

12 hours ago, Matilda said:

minisigforums.webp