High IQ Osiris

What is your in-game name?
Osiris

What is your in-game rank?
VI (6)

Are you in shadow guard?
Yes.

How long have you been in Royal Guard?
I have been in Royal Guard for a good bit, I would have to say from 1/12/2023 to current times.

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words]
I wish to be a Trail Senior because I feeI can be very active, and I also want to help support Royal Guard better. Another reason is I overall just feel compelled to, I feel like being a supportive character for new recruits. There are many things I can try and help accomplish within Royal Guard; I believe being an officer is my best bet at it. A very big reason that I also wanna become it is because overall I love this community, I believe it's extremely fun and overall, a good community to be a part of.  I feel as an Officer I can attempt to better a lot of issues, one of my favorite things to do is help solve issues so people can enjoy what they enjoy, and just have fun doing it. Overall, I just wanna help people achieve their goals within Royal Guard and help with Dueling practice. 

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words]
I can assist command by helping them solve issues, as I see there is a lot of them sometimes. I will also be able to be extremely active, and supportive of a lot of people. Something I also care a lot about is the fact of I have seen a lot of Officers leaving, and I really wanna help with the activity and to help Royal Guard reach better heights. Something I noticed is people giving up on saber combat or having issues with it often. I plan to not only help people improve, but also teach new ideas and tricks to new Royal Guard Members. 

How many strikes do you have?
None

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain)
Yes, I have had previous experience in Mutiple servers, also this server as a DT 2LT, I was known as LO2.
I also hold a Rear Admiral position in another server. 

What Qualifications could you bring to the Royal Guard Officer Team?
I can bring activity, being friendly, and overall loyal to RG, I also like helping new players learn more about saber combat, and even new Royal Guard members. 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)
Yes.

+Support
-High activity
-Knowledgeable
-Actually wishes to make a difference
-Keeps people in line

I support this promotion almost as much as Weebe's promotion to Vice Sovereign

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.

I will go ahead and +Support this. The pros outweigh the cons.

Pros:

-has already finished quota this month 

-never had an issue with them or their dealings personally 

-friendly and knowledgeable 

Cons:

-has not definitively proved, from my perspective anyway, their ability to be an officer (Maybe I'm not on at the right times) 

-application is a bit short for my liking.

If accepted, own it. Let your leadership show with every fiber of your being. Make me regret doubting you even slightly. 

Edited by KLONDU

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

On 2/8/2023 at 1:10 AM, KLONDU said:

I will go ahead and +Support this. The pros outweigh the cons.

Pros:

-has already finished quota this month 

-never had an issue with them or their dealings personally 

-friendly and knowledgeable 

Cons:

-has not definitively proved, from my perspective anyway, their ability to be an officer (Maybe I'm not on at the right times) 

-application is a bit short for my liking.

If accepted, own it. Let your leadership show with every fiber of your being. Make me regret doubting you even slightly. 

Currently vice marshall

On 2/6/2023 at 3:16 PM, Droz(Fish) said:

+Support
-High activity
-Knowledgeable
-Keeps people in line

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

On 2/6/2023 at 4:16 PM, Droz(Fish) said:

+Support
-High activity
-Knowledgeable
-Keeps people in line

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM