1. 1. Should I be LT?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For:  LT

In-Game Name: Mark

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128867149

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 weeks (1/8/2023)

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 19 (Perms from Solomon)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

I've been in Gaminglight for a long time and have been on many servers, every where I've gone I have had a good reputation and left on a good note. Throughout that career on Gaminglight, I have shown great maturity in important situations and professionalism while on duty, I always respect command and follow orders, and helped enlisted when they need help. I train a lot, and have a deep understanding of the police handbook and training procedure, on top of that I have a good understanding of the law and 10 codes and will always help civilians understand their rights and my obligations. 

Also throughout my time on Gaminglight, I have built strong relationships with many people in the community and have a solid reputation for good RP and the respect that I have shown to all members. I'm extremely dedicated to the police department and would love to help make it thrive as one of the command members, I'm also extremely active and loyal to the Gaminglight community and would never do anything to harm the police department or obstruct the fair process of justice for all citizens of Rockford. I also believe I have proven myself an effective leader and have often taken the initiative to organize units into patrol vehicles to reduce lag and become more effective as a department, and taken leadership in dangerous active shooter and pursuit situations. 

While also taking leadership of the pursuits I can give clear and short communications about where the vehicle is and what threat they pose to the public, I'm also very skilled at driving and pursuit tactics, and I'm able to multi-task very well with communications and pursuit tactics. I have shown good teamwork with all officers of the department and collaboration with sub-departments, knowing the boundaries of our jurisdiction and there's. As I mentioned before I train a lot and help enlisted as well as supervisory a lot, throughout that, I always give clear and correct answers and always correct myself if I make a mistake. I also have good patience with anyone I speak to and respect, I always try to de-escalate situations and arguments I'm in instead of giving in and joining the fighting and chaos.

As I said before I have long been a member of Gaminglight and have been on all GL servers for a decently long amount of time, and throughout that time I've had a great deal of experience in many vastly different departments, but also command. I have been in many command positions, I have gained good knowledge and management skills as well as a solid understanding of the requirements, obligations, and expectations of a command member and I also believe that I fit those requirements. I can be extremely Resilience and Adaptable to any situation I'm in and will do whatever job is necessary to represent the department in the best light possible and protect the people of Rockford.

I also have a solid judgment on what should be done in active situations where lives are at stake, and also good judgment in reports against a peer in the department which I have learned to have through my past command experience, while it's difficult to punish your peers in your department, but it's necessary to keep us in check and give us a good reputation with the people of Rockford. I do my best to be neutral in disputes and give out reasonable punishments to any rule breaker, I also just won't deal with reports on people I know very well or would have a high bias on, which isn't many but still important. All in all, I've been active, respectful, and a good representative of the department and I think I would be a great addition to the command team!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Mark001
Made answer bold so its easier to see

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

11 hours ago, Jack Simmons said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature 

-Overall great officer I believe he would make a great part in the command team.

+Train cadets 

+Great friend 

So I would +

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

+ Support

-Great Application

-Well Respected within PD.

-I feel that you need to branch out more from PD and SWAT. Really start to get a feel for how all departments operate on the server.

-19 Warns. Quite a bit but if Solomon gave you permission to write this app you deserve a chance at PD Low Command.

Good luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

On 2/5/2023 at 12:33 PM, Jack Simmons said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature 

-Overall great officer I believe he would make a great part in the command team.

• Gaminglight Love 1

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP