rain_of_war

Should i be Vice sovereign  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be Vice sovereign

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Saber Guard Gladius/Centurion Guard Sord

2. What Regiment are you applying for?- Royal Guard

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?- I love Helping Dragon out and I am a great person to talk to. I have had experience in leadership roles before and have done a lot to help out. Me being Vice sovereign for the Royal Guards i would make sure dragon and bob can have that third hand. Being in a commander/vice commander position has great responsibility and more stuff to do that stuff should not only be on 2 people but a third person can help with all of it also. If I get and then get removed I can then learn and try again. That is what all of this is about learning from your mistakes and trying to improve. I am wanting to make the Royal guard a more fun environment, a serious battalion and a great community. The Royal Guard has everyone once in a while make some mistakes and I can help with wherever I am needed with. 
Another reason I want to become a Vice sovereign for the Royal guard is so I can have more experience on the server with what I can do. I am wanting to improve on stuff and if i am a Vice sovereign that will help me with what I want to do in IRL. Being a vice commander in this branch will let me reach greater heights in need for the battalion and for myself. For example, I am wanting to be in the US navy Divers and if I am a Vice sovereign then I can see how hard it is to be a commander and have another POV to treat me superiors on how hard they work to make sure we are good soldiers. In the Game Dragon, Bob, and Icey. have treated the Royal guard with the utmost respect and have shown great leadership in what to help out in that and make the Royal Guard a great battalion so that more people can join and see what we do.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?-10 months 939:43 https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/961866478

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?- The main purpose of the commander role is so that there are people that officers could go to so that high command has less that they need to worry about. What is meant to be a commander  is to have plenty of leadership, being able to communicate with other officers and other command teams. Being in command has a good amount of power but with that is a lot of responsibilities. Starting with the problems within the regiment. It is also to make sure the documents that are use most of the time are up to date and that the roaster is updated. The NCO’s and the officers look up to the Vice sovereign and the sovereign for help. I love helping others and I would love to help them in any way I can. For example when i see something wrong on the roaster if i am the first one to see i try to let dragon or bob as they are the ones to handle that i have done that in IQ and naval or i have at least try to.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I have been told I am easy to go to and I can be helpful when it comes to the stuff I know. I also can have a good majority of Royal guards that trust me and know how I am on the server. I am a really good person and really trustworthy. I am also an admin on the server so I have been trusted to be a staff member showing I can be trusted with the vice command position. I have an IQ and have been an officer. I was transferred from naval to Royal guard straight to an officer position. If I weren't trusted I would have been denied from being transferred from naval to Royal guard. I am dedicated to the Royal Guard and I am a well trusted person within the Royal Guard. For Example of why i am trustworthy as i am an admin on the server i have been give the trust of SMT to not abuse my power for my physgun and to use it only when necessary also the responsibility of have the command to change spawns of all of the jobs is something that only trusted people can do

7. How often can you be Online? : i am online a lot mostly in the evening during the weekdays and then most of the weekend at the most of my activity.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : none

Edited by rain_of_war

-Support

-really short

-not much effort

-needs to edit this and makea  lot of changes

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 1/30/2023 at 6:01 PM, clarence said:

-Support

-really short

-not much effort

-needs to edit this and makea  lot of changes

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic