Proredfly's SET application

profredfly

In-game name: Proredfly

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:227671721

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer): Maintenance AHOME, Medical EM, D5 CPL(formerly SSGT)

How long have you been a Event Team Member:  A little longer than a month now

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): I would never receive a strike

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 3w 6d 14h 40m

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: Pretty well! I watch youtube videos on SCPs all the time, and also learned a lot a while ago from some friends who really like SCP lore. Not to mention, I've learned a lot from this server, and just being an event team and seeing all the different SCPs

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?: I want to become an SET because it would allow me to take my events and PTs to the next level. I would have more devices to make my PTs more enjoyable, and even assist other ETs in their own events if they need. I would be able to help event team trainees and event team members alike! I have lots of dupes as well that I would love to see get more use (with more weapons, etc.)

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?: I would like to think that being AHOME is proof that I can be trusted. I'm not known to power abuse, and I've been good with my ET whitelist so far. I think that I have proven that I can be trusted with SET throughout my time on the server, as I have not caused problems, and still have 0 warns.

Have you mastered ULX?: YES! (although its SAM now) There's not too many commands and through testing and help I have learned the best way to use them all effectively.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: Unfortunately I am not, I haven't had the experience of planning or hosting one before. Although, I believe I would be good at writing a script and planning for one, as I am generally a good planner.

Give an example of a mega event: The researchers turn utility into giant monsters on the surface, and MTF and CI have to work together to bring them down.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: I actually believe my first event is still my best to this day! I had a bunch of little healer goblins and we ran around site and attempted to involve as many people as possible. We even ended up going to CI base and I think we got tested on. I don't remember too many details, as it has been a decently long while.

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?: 11 (although I think this number may be a bit off, I feel there was an event I hosted recently that the number doesn't reflect accurately

How active can you be: I would give myself like an 7-8/10 if I was really trying to be as active as possible. Unfortunately I have both work and school so I can't be as active as some others may be able to, but I am still very active!

MAINTENANCE!!!! I LOVE MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

image.png.1a58e8b93a831a69a9602377711b6321.png 

+SUPPORT

Very active

Hosts many events

Let bro be SET

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

10 hours ago, Grub said:

+ Support

- Does quota a lot

- Very ACTIVE

- GREAT HCMD

5 hours ago, Wassabi said:

+SUPPORT

Very active

Hosts many events

Let bro be SET

+Support

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+Support

-Extremely Active

-Great Events

-Deserving of the job

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

+support 

- Good at his job
- Need SET for maint PTs
- very poggers

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

Application Pending
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
At this time, the Event Leadership Team has decided to place this application on "Pending". During this time responses will still be allowed on this application.
The Event Leadership Team will be watching this applicant closely.
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. 
Contact any Event Team Executive or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic