Clarkies 48 Hour notice

Clarkie

It is with great sadness that I will be putting my 48hrs in.  I just don't have the time anymore or drive with gmod.  I will miss USMS very much as it was the main department that i helped bring new and good things to, but I just don't have the ability to keep pushing greatness.  Thanks to all the great members that i have had the chance to grow and play with but this will be the last of USMS DMAR Clarkie

Clarkie

o7

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

o7 we will miss you 

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

7 hours ago, Clarkie said:

It is with great sadness that I will be putting my 48hrs in.  I just don't have the time anymore or drive with gmod.  I will miss USMS very much as it was the main department that i helped bring new and good things to, but I just don't have the ability to keep pushing greatness.  Thanks to all the great members that i have had the chance to grow and play with but this will be the last of USMS DMAR Clarkie

Imma miss you 🫡never forget when you trained me and made me heavy lead 🖤