Maddog Ban Appeal- Accepted

ExoTic Maddog

Steam Name:  ExoTic Maddog

Ingame Name: Pink Panther Maddog

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125339230

Ban Length: 1 Week

Admin that Banned you: Zoey

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: I was in the car with Scor and we were driving around (causing chaos and making Gov stressed) as we drive by the situation of someone in point by 3 or 4 cops I yell as I quote, "YO YO! DONT SHOOT HES BLACK!". I'm being told everyone heard otherwise claiming I said shoot him instead of don't. The mic phone at the moment was set on a high gain volume but when you reply to the video and listen closely you can hear the "D" sound of me saying don't shoot. It may seem hard but not impossible to hear it. Also just because I mentioned the shade of tone he was in the RP character doesn't make it "Racist". There are many people who will take offense when you say, "I have a black man with a gun" compare to " I have a white man with a gun". If you're "feelings" have something to do with how I said the two different shades from black to white. Makes the person the "Racist", because how does one or the other shade matter? Just like how people mentioned, "Shoot him because he's a (cat/pink)" Is that also considered "Racist" or "Anti-furries"? As well the person in the video asked if I supported "BLM" and asked why would I say that. I answered with, "BLM" (BlackLivesMatter) is a political way to show the "Black Community" some love. "BLM" has nothing to do with me saying, "YO YO! DONT SHOOT HES BLACK!". As someone who falls under the Black Community themselves as well as dealing with real Racism as a young mixed teen, I sure know the difference. My other question is if "BLM" never happened then this will be ok? I asked SM Mark (Who reported and recorded the video). No response from him or the Admin and Mod. If this is truly an ACT of Racism will always be a problem for all staff and team members of the community no matter the year or day what's going on in real life or not. This is only counted as "Racism" because of the person they felt like was.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/S23PvGuLggLQu/GFMyPwtZBXbR?invite=cr-MSx6M3IsNTAxNzMxNzMs

29 minutes ago, Zerg said:

Although you did say don’t, I don’t understand what the color of his skin has to do with them shooting him? 

I feel like the bigger picture is that the ban isn't valid if it isn't racism.

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

1 hour ago, Zerg said:

Although you did say don’t, I don’t understand what the color of his skin has to do with them shooting him? 

-Support

Honestly i don't really see a point of you saying something like that its just not needed i understand your just trying to rp but its not needed 

I personally believe a ban is a tad harsh but that's just my personal opinion ....

Edited by Ridgeland
too fix some text

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

Just now, Ridgeland said:

-Support Honestly i don't really see a point of you saying something like that its just not needed i understand your just trying to rp but its not needed 

I personally believe a ban is a tad harsh but that's just my personal opinion ....

1 hour ago, Zerg said:

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

+Support, the fact that people are -Supporting is questionable, we are deciding on whether it was a racist comment. It was not racism. 

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)