Pablos RRH BlackList Appeal

PabloProo123

Steam Name: (GL) Pablo

Ingame Name: RAM Pablo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:575105202

Job Blacklisted From: Red Right Hand

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Back in the days i did some stupid things and did not think about what could happend, so i copied someones RRH app and i am deeply sorry for doing that.

Dispute:  

Pablos RRH Appeal

I Think i should be un blacklisted from RRH as it soon been about 9 months since ive got this Black list. And i am deeply sorry for what i did and that copying someones app for RRH is good enough reason to be black listed, gained some intrests in RRH recently witch is why i am making this appeal, some of the reasons on why i should be un blacklisted is because i have learn from my past misstakes and wont ever do them again as i was really not thinking about what i where doing back in the days, but all that has changed during these 9 months ive been playing on the server and I would really appreciate it if you would give me another chance to join RRH, I have been very active on the server for soon about 9 months and have tried to interact more with the community as well, i have also achieved the rank of RAM in research and i am also an deputy of RRA, (or aka our FTO branch) witch shows that i am capable of holding decent ranks, and i am pretty trustable and wont ever make the same misstakes as i did in the past and also because i want to prove myself to RRA because as i copied some one elses app and want to show my self worthy of being un black listed from RRH. thats pretty much all i have to say, thank you for taking your time reading my RRH Appeal.

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

• Weiss locked this topic