Banna Breds Surgeon Applicaton

Banna-Bred

1. What’s your In-Game Name?: Banna Bred

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

3. What is your Rank?: Senior Medic

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received?: 1

5. How many warnings do you have on GL?: 6

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 9/10

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)?

Well I have CMD experience being jcmd in RnD, I believe I should take a step forward in my journey of medical as well. I believe I am active enough and experienced within medical to become command. I believe I would be fit for the job and bring stuff to the table that others dont think about. I like the medical branch and I want to show what potential I have for the medical branch.  Some things I can bring to the table is: activity,  hosting trainings every day, lots of PTs, and more! I want to strive within medical to make a more fun and active branch. Whenever I am on, I try to do trainings and I do at least 3 adverts a day.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do?

I would call an AoS on the RM and have the medic interrogated. If the RM did not know he was not supposed to be in HCZ, I would kindly explain to him/her that you must be a Senior Medic to go into HCZ without permission. If the RM keeps doing it, that may accompany a strike/ removal being RMs are on a 1 strike policy.

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them?

First, I would have them go into an off duty lounge in teamspeak for training. I would then give them the SoP link and ask if they would like to go over the FW sop together or to have them read it by themself. If they want to go over the SoP them self, I will ask if they have any questions when they are done, then give the WL. If we went over it together I would stop in the middle and ask them if they have any questions.

8-3. You see an Experienced Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do?

First, I would gather context, like did a Class D shoot them, and why they were in D Block not as a Field Medic. If I get good answers such as, I was shot first defending myself, I would give a verbal to the medic for being in D Block off of Field medic, If bad answers such as, no Field medics were online, this would accompany a strike.

Screenshot (161).png

Edited by Banna-Bred

3 hours ago, The Schoodster said:

Big +Support

Hes active, good player, and has a good attitude towards the community and what he does.

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

+/- Support

+ Seems to care about Medical

- Answer to Q1 wrong

- Haven't seen him do much

- Been Striked

- Has 6 warns

- Disrespectful to me

Edited by Grub

|  Former Best Medical HCMD  | Ex Lore Senior Guard | Ex Shadow Guard Officer 

6 minutes ago, Banna-Bred said:

when may I ask

You said to me that i was power tripping ontop of that you made a remark somehwere along the lines of They'll never let me be HCMD. forgot to mention you said i was power tripping to. I wont fight with you but you know what you did. and even after that when i was starting to get upset so messed with you by taking your whitelist you reported me trying to get me warned... and when i didnt you proceeded to kill me again after that. Ill leave it at this. Never kill me again even when its for fun

Edited by Grub

|  Former Best Medical HCMD  | Ex Lore Senior Guard | Ex Shadow Guard Officer 

On 1/24/2023 at 7:03 PM, Grub said:

You said to me that i was power tripping ontop of that you made a remark somehwere along the lines of They'll never let me be HCMD. forgot to mention you said i was power tripping to. I wont fight with you but you know what you did. and even after that when i was starting to get upset so messed with you by taking your whitelist you reported me trying to get me warned... and when i didnt you proceeded to kill me again after that. Ill leave it at this. Never kill me again even when its for fun

You removed his AFM whitelist for "annoying you." I think power tripping fits the bill here.

This is an alternate account for forums/profile/37110-schoodst/

(I am unable to sign into my steam account on certain devices)