RayRays Ban Appeal

RayRay

Steam Name: RayRay

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61974953

Ingame Name: MTF E-11 EXM CPL RayRay

Ban Length:  Idk

Admin that Banned you: shadow ban

Reason for Ban: A bind that was racist idk I fat fingered a button and instantly died and was shadow banned

Dispute: I am not racist I am a african American and my old dark rp bind I thought I got rid of was still there I was tryna hit my E11 FTO recruit bind and pressed the wrong one, Ive never done anything wrong since like 2020 when I was a teenager.  It was a complete accident and didnt even know what I did 

-Support

having a bind with something racist in it is still banable offense wen hit as well no mater the ethnicity of the person we don't allow anyone to say racial slurs  no mater the intent.

Edited by Drago
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Drago said:

-Support

having a bind with something racist in it is still banable offense wen hit as well no mater the ethnicity of the person we don't allow anyone to say racial slurs  no mater the intent.

Understandable but I didnt even know I had the bind I thought I got rid of all of em  I did but that one and I didnt know, ofc Ik racist slurs isnt allowed even for the black community. IM just tryna validate to you that Im not racist and it was a accident