ADMIN BRINNNGS ME BACK TO CC WHEN AM BOUT TO ESCAPE

dragoking

Your in game name: DRAGO

Your Steam IDSTEAMID:STEAM_0:1:700982656

The original staff member's namepablo and you can clearly see  his name in the evidence clip

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 1/21/2023

What was the disposition of the sit (no action/verbal warning/formal warning/etc):  i got no warnings i was just teleported back into my cc randomly by this admin without him ever bringing me back its wasn't even a sit

Why do you think the disposition was inappropriate?if he had wanted to talk or sit or something he wouldn't have brung me to my cc when am bouta escape

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/RvJnLIj94m7db/d1337zK1Y9pX?invite=cr-MSxPNG0sMTY1NDc0NzY4LA that's all the evidence right there one clip that sums it all

Any extra information: please note:  this might be just a  big misunderstanding      well what i am going off of here at least 

• Dislike 1

u made an selfbreach sit when u only made 1/3 adverts and at first i dit not see that but then i did and brought u back as i mistakenly opend ur CC without Double checking.

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

1 minute ago, dragoking said:

not true i did 3/3 advert you might have confused it with the brekaing doors advert

other Mod also said that u didn't, tho, if i made an misstake then thats on me

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

So first off, you got to 2/3. Secondly, your adverts not only fail to follow guidelines, but are completely unproductive. Pablo simply teleported you back to your CC, which was in reality a kindness. Follow the advert guidelines going forward.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT