Pablo's Security Juggernaut Application

PabloProo123

1. What is your in-game name?: Sec CPL Pablo

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:575105202

3. Current Rank in Security: CPL

4. Time on the server: my playtime is 6 weeks

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: well, depends, if i dont have anything to do on any days, then maybe 3-5

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches):  No, as far as i know i dont have any strikes in any of the branches i am currently in.

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: N/A

8. What is your current level in game?: Level 83

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes i Understand

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): Well, first of all, im an pretty active member of the server and in Security too, i am CMD in Research and Deputy head of our FTO sub branch meaning i can be trusted with the responsibilites an Juggernaut carries. And during off hours D-Block needs some people with some force behind them as CI usally takes the chance to raid during that time as not too many combatants are on, and it would be fun to be able to survive longer in dblock and protect it more than i am currently doing. And as i wish to be more usefull during Big d block riots as it would be good to hold them off untill some back up arrive at d-block. and i could do all of that if i get an chance to join this wonderfull sub-branch as they got more fire power, weapons, armor and health. I respect the rules and will follow them with passion, And i will listen to my higher ups in juggernaut.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No, just being an juggernaut does not give me the permission to order anyone higher than my Actual RP rank.

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

PENDING

This application is currently undergoing review by Juggernaut Command. Please wait up to 48 Hours while we process your application.

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

+Support Huge support to this guy done brilliantly so far in GenSec, would an amazing asset to Jugg.
To be clear, I have no clue who this person is, as I have not played the server in months.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

• Giga locked this topic