I want my warning removed and clarification of why I was warned.- Denied

AlexTheGаmerChild

Your In-game: AlexTheGamerChild/Creamybull

The admin's name in-game: Nicc

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Dont know

What warning did you receive: ARDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Testimony of the man I shot that got me warned. 

I was told by MiniEpic that to be warned that both parties needed to be spoken to, and in my case the person I shot was never spoken too and when ever I made a admin sit for them to speak to him they were closed and no one would listen. 

You were warned for the same thing you were warned for here. Once again, regardless of the situation, RDM is RDM, ARDM is ARDM. There was no RP reason for you to kill the person. 

Along with this, you also started reporting people for the same thing you were doing in order to get them warned. 

The initial sit made against you, I pulled the person, talked to them, pulled you then talked to you. This is what I do with all sits unless I see it happen for myself. After the sit was made against you, you made another sit asking why you have been warned. I told you the reason and there is no reason to bring the other player into it. This is how I was taught and how I've been doing it for the past 2 years through the multiple times that I have been staff.

Edit 1/21/23: This is the same warn that was denied on the 13th. Not the situation that was being discussed when you first made this post.

Edited by Nicc

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

3 hours ago, Nicc said:

You were warned for the same thing you were warned for here. Once again, regardless of the situation, RDM is RDM, ARDM is ARDM. There was no RP reason for you to kill the person. 

Along with this, you also started reporting people for the same thing you were doing in order to get them warned. 

The initial sit made against you, I pulled the person, talked to them, pulled you then talked to you. This is what I do with all sits unless I see it happen for myself. After the sit was made against you, you made another sit asking why you have been warned. I told you the reason and there is no reason to bring the other player into it. This is how I was taught and how I've been doing it for the past 2 years through the multiple times that I have been staff.

Yeah but the thing is you never talked to the other person... Also you never would listen when I made new sits. 

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, AlexTheGаmerChild said:

Here zerg this is the proof, with in 30 seconds of me shooting I was warned also the person I shot is going to reply to this and say he wasnt spoken too! 

This is the same video you put in when you tried to appeal this warn before, like seriously?

Edited by [GL]MyanDaBeast

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

- Support

In this situation, staff did not need both sides as they witnessed it them self and did not need to review both sides videos.

You cannot kill your friend if they ask. (Resets are not allowed That is still Random Deathmatch and Fail Roleplay.

Only thing staff would gain by talking to the victim would be another player to be punished for not valuing their life / inciting random deathmatch. Nothing to which would help you appeal this warn. 

Please provide proof of you not shooting him to change our minds.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

-Support

You did this about 3 times that night, you were trying to entrap a another player not just "dreambully" to kill you because you asked them to kill you.

Honestly all I can see from this is just trying to cause problems with staff and other players.

minisigforums.webp

-support

I have enjoyed the interactions I have had with you on the server, but this is just a reach. My main assigned duty during my time as Head Admin of Icefuse before I was moved to Sector Lead was Ban appeals and staff reports. While I understand your argument about how all parties were not spoken to, this offense would have gone down the same no matter what. To me it seems like you are going for a technicality win rather then a "you didnt do it" path. I suggest to use the warning as a learning moment and to better yourself. No one is perfect and I understand it is just a video game, but rules are rules. We are not the people who created these rules, but by playing we agree to follow them. 

I wish you the best man!

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat