501st Jimmy's NCO Application

skelel

What is your IGN (In Game Name)? jimmy 

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:531553248

What is your Discord ? albert epik#3769

How long have you been in 501st? it really depends, i first joined gaminglight on april 24th 2022 and on that same day i joined 501st. i ranked up to pfc and then eventually quit the server for a few months and joined again plus joined 501st again on january 16th 2023 and now i am LCPL. which counts? i dont know.

Why Do You Want to Become an NCO in 501st? [65+ Words] The reason why I want to become an NCO in the 501st legion is because I want to add people to the 501st. The reason why I want to do this is because there are barely any 501st online on the server, even during events and when there's a flag up. The average amount of 501st online is 1-3. I could possibly host tryouts, which would be pretty good to have extra 501st on the server. Also, in the Discord server, the last mentioned 501st tryout was 5 months ago, on August 12th 2022 (at least i believe so). I could also help lead the 501st when the ship is under attack.  I can't really think of anything else, I apologize. Anyway, that is why I want to become an NCO in the 501st legion.

How often can you be Online? on weekdays (monday thru friday) i can be on usually after 4 p.m. or 5 p.m. EST. on saturdays/sundays i can sometimes play at any time. (note: my game takes a while to load)

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) nope

i am sorry for typing so little and possibly bad points, as i am not that good at writing.

Edited by skelel

Jimmy

Current: IC 1LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu