Should I be Research CMD?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Research CMD?

• yes
    • no

In Game Name: Wassabi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:532604119

What's your current Rank & Branch: Medical Chief Manager

What Type of Command Position are you applying for (Senior Command / Low Command): Senior Command

Date of when you first joined your branch: 6/13/22

Why do you deserve the position? (50+ Words): I believe I am a good fit for this position due to my high dedication to the server. I am a experienced senior command member, being the peak of SCMD in Medical and I have good leadership skills. I am able to take care of 2 branches at once and I see myself capable of doing all the OOC work that is required to meet research standards. I've also done plenty of SOPs and I am very familiarized with Google Docs and anything that this server uses as a way to enhance OOC/Roleplay experience. I am also the Head of Medical Research sub-division in Medical, so I am familiar with Researching procedures.

What is your main goal of being Research Low / Senior Command (100+ Words): I had in mind joining the Research branch but I never actually did it due to various reasons, but now that this opportunity is being offered, I am willing to take the initiative in leading this branch as well as having fun with my fellow Research personnel all together. My first thought of joining it was when I decided I want to enhance my roleplay experience, and discover new ways of testing on SCP subjects with all the materials and resources already provided by the Foundation. I was very interested in it's Sub-Divisions as well, and I hope that If I do get accepted I will be able to lead one as well. I, myself see this branch as a treasury due to the amount of fun it beholds, and I really want to experience it alongside several of the CMD Personnel that are already in there. As a medical researcher, I also did had plenty of materials to use in my Research, however the Researching procedures were a little different than the ones that the Research branch has.

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it: At this point, an issue is see frequently is that there is very low activity mostly every time. Personally, I would fix this problem by hosting more Mass Tests and giving out more prizes such as money and promotions.

Why should we accept you into Research Low / Senior Command? (150 word minimum): Just like I mentioned at the beginning of this app, I believe I should get accepted because I am very skilled in leading branches and overall I have good leadership skills that I acquired throughout my journey in the Medical Branch. I am a very fast learner, meaning I will be able to memorize the Research SOP just like I did to the Medical and Maintenance one and give out information regarding rules and CoC to fellow enlisted personnel. I am very active on the server, being active almost every single day as well as on forums and on team speak. If I get accepted, I will give my best to bring reforms in every single aspect of the branch and help it become more active. I will host different events for the branch, and also cross PTs between Medical and Research, as well as Mass tests. I will fix everything that needs to be fixed in the backend side of the branch and I will put my time into making it better.

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

If everything could ever be this real forever
If anything could ever be this good again
The only thing I'll ever ask of you
You've got to promise not to stop when I say when

I'm glad you changed +support

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

+- Support leaning to + Support

- Active

- Great command member of medic

Only minus point would be if you are actually able to make it working being a SCMD of 2 RP branches, as this would take allot of time of you.

Username: Stryker

Accepted
You are being accepted into Research command at the rank of RA, welcome aboard. (Contact HCMD+ for training)

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png