501st Chris NCO APP

TTVhoplessnuke

What is your IGN (In Game Name)?  Chris

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:82214608

What is your Discord ? Hopelessnuke#0585

How long have you been in 501st?  Almost a Week I was in 501st when I first Join GL.

Why Do You Want to Become an NCO in 501st? [65+ Words]  I had  multiple NCO  experience in other lives , I was a Captain in 501st then I was a NCO in ST and and IC I work my way up the ranks in IC  I have a lot of NCO Experience ;  I am good Hitting  and exceeding my Qutoa .  I am  Active day and night and I will bring in new people in 501st  I have a lot of experience doing tryout outs for the 501st. I  like to make sure my troopers are having fun  and I will make sure the enlisted are in line and having fun and when I am on during Mid day  and night I will be doing tryouts every day and night and I will encourage the enlisted to keep moving up in the ranks to be SGT If a enlisted have a question I will be there to help them and if can't help them ill have them go up to the Chain of Command  to see if they and answer the questions I had to take a break from the server and now I am ready to be NCO Again 

How often can you be Online?  I'm going to be Active a lot on 501st and I will be after I come home from work and on my day off I'll be on all day 

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)  I have 0 Warns on the server 

Edited by TTVhoplessnuke

Ex DDOS COMANDER Death | EX 501st Captain Winter| EX Shock 2nd LT Goose