Change to the echo-5 raid - Denied

ACEE

What are you suggesting? - For echo-5 it doesn't count Ci Donator jobs or Level 100+ and this makes it where we never can raid but they always can raid us almost. 

How would this change better the server? - Make Echo-5 raids fair

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - more echo-5s but i doubt thats a downside

Who would this change mostly benefit? - MTF

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

This needs clarification because you present the issue but not the solution, do you want to disallow these people from joining the raid or to get them on the raid tracker? If its the latter this is more of a bug report.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

@ACEEPlease provide carification on this. Do you want the jobs to be counted or to not be counted? Cause right now these jobs count towards the total. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Ok my bad but so for some reason I was counting the CI count and it never said the Echo-5 was ready to do just kept saying not enough ci when there were ten ci 7 normal Military. and 3 Donator rank jobs which was heavy and two infils and caused us to never allow the raid 

So i think might be an issue with the thing

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

17 hours ago, ACEE said:

Ok my bad but so for some reason I was counting the CI count and it never said the Echo-5 was ready to do just kept saying not enough ci when there were ten ci 7 normal Military. and 3 Donator rank jobs which was heavy and two infils and caused us to never allow the raid 

So i think might be an issue with the thing

We will look into this as its a bug. But we will be denying it as we are just fixing this. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.