already in CMD but frfr should i become Sen CMD instead  

4 members have voted

1. 1. 1. Should I join Senior command

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name:  RAM Pablo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:575105202

What's your current Rank & Branch:  Research Assistant Manager/ Research

What Type of Command Position are you applying for (Senior Command / Low Command): Senior Command

Date of when you first joined your branch: I dont remember fully but if i am right, then maybe 3-4 or even 5 months ago

Why do you deserve the position? (50+ Words):  I am thrilled to be applying for the position and feel that my qualifications, experience and professional attitude make me an ideal candidate for the role. I have been working in research CMD for about 4-5 months, and have a proven track record of success. My communication skills are well-developed and I am comfortable working with people on all levels. Furthermore, I am highly organized and pay attention to detail in order to ensure that all tasks are completed effectively and efficiently. as i have also promoted/demoted and debriefed alot of people, and im deputy head of RRA meaning i can and will be able to work on any assigned documents and whatever. 

What is your main goal of being Research Low / Senior Command (100+ Words): Senior CMD mostly focus on supervising and guiding junior CMD and LCMD and as well for enlisted people to, My main goal as a Research Low / Senior Command is to ensure that all projects/work within our branch are conducted in a way that adheres to the highest possible safety standards. Moreover, I am committed to using my experience and knowledge to assist in the development of effective strategies that will reduce the lackness and promote an efficient  way to Help HCMD with any job they may have and to help oversee JCMD and LCMD in the best  way possible to sharpen up their skills. I have an excellent track record in both research roles and command positions, and I am confident that I can bring my unique skills as an FD to help out as much as possible. Additionally, I have a passion for learning and staying up-to-date on the latest assigned work, 

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it: It is mostly As for now there is nothing of need to be changed as we just recently got our update, So tbh there is no problem as we also have gotten some cool jobs. 

Why should we accept you into Research Low / Senior Command? (150 word minimum): Why should we accept you into Research Low / Senior Command? (150 word minimum):Because I have been a part of this branch for a while and have many ideas that I would like to share with the branch, I think that I would be a great addition to the Foundation Doctor position. I am quite familiar with the branch and its present challenges, and I think I could contribute by doing as much study as I can and coming up with solutions. Also because  I'm an very engaged and committed member of Research. Ever since I joined the command team, I've showed tremendous dedication to the team and made a lot of efforts to make Research as enjoyable as possible for me and others. My intention is to restore the fun factor to research, and I am confident that my suggestions and energy will contribute to this end. I am prepared to invest the time and energy necessary to improve Research for everybody. My knowledge, expertise, and love for this branch make me a strong contender for the FD Job, and I would be grateful if I were selected.

-Thank you for taking you time reading my app
Fell free to leave an +/-support on whenever u think i am fit for the rank of FD.

Edited by PabloProo123

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

- Support

- No hate, ur doing fantastic as a command member, but keep in mind FD is the highest senior command rank there is, thats just a bit to high for you at the moment. We would need to see way more of you before I find ur deserving of this rank. 

- It's 3 ranks higher then you that's also a big reason + no past experience as SCMD. Just take this slowly and try to gain more experience

Username: Stryker

17 hours ago, Stryker_ said:

- Support

- No hate, ur doing fantastic as a command member, but keep in mind FD is the highest senior command rank there is, thats just a bit to high for you at the moment. We would need to see way more of you before I find ur deserving of this rank. 

- It's 3 ranks higher then you that's also a big reason + no past experience as SCMD. Just take this slowly and try to gain more experience

- Looks very similar to the application I made, just different wording.
- This rank is like 3 ranks higher than your current position
- I agree with everything Stryker said here. You're a cool guy, you're funny, and a chill person to be around but you do have previous punishments within the branch and you don't have much previous experience and FD is quite a big role.

HOR CRYPTONUS
 Username: Cryptonus

Head of Research | MTF A-1 LCPL PINE

"[OOC] Trial Moderator | MTF E11 MRK LCPL Prox: Alexx why did you suck me?" - Prox

• 2 weeks later...

Denied
Research High Command has decided against moving you up at this moment.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png