Stryker's Research Administrator Application

Stryker_

Should I Become a Member of Research Senior Command?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Member of Research Senior Command

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name:  Stryker

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:82723908

What's your current Rank & Branch:  RM / Research

What Type of Command Position are you applying for (Senior Command / Low Command):  Senior Command "Research Administrator"

Date of when you first joined your branch:  10/06/22

Why do you deserve the position? (50+ Words):  

I have been here over a long time but after a long break, I came back and joined Research immediately because I always loved the RP aspect of SCP and testing on them. Since I have joined, I have shown great interest in Research and shown dedication and loyalty towards it, I hereby got research command and kept proving myself worthy as command. I have kept working hard for Research and worked till RM and also OA in RFA which was a great honor to get.  This is why I feel like I deserve it to join the ranks of SCMD so I can do even more for research.

What is your main goal of being Research Low / Senior Command (100+ Words):

My main goal for Research would be to of course increase activity, make unique events/interactions for enlisted and just make Research a better branch, but that's more basic command duties of course. But the main goal of Senior Command would be to oversee and guide LCMD and assist FD+ and update the CMD Document. I'm an extremely dedicated person to the branch and would try to fix allot of issue's and host more events, and oversee LCMD to make sure they are doing their jobs, SCMD job is also making sure that there is good communications between command members as that's most of time a big issue when a branch is not doing well.

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it:

- One of the issue's is the lack CMD doing events/pings, it's been an issue for quite some time now and I have tried to adress this allot. My way to fix this is to add quota's, yes it sounds stupid but if it's been said every meeting to do more stuff and it's still not being done then you have to take another step to make it work. Once this issue has been fixed and people start doing it on their own, I would remove te quota but still keep tight check on it.

Why should we accept you into Research Low / Senior Command? (150 word minimum):

As I said before, I'm an extremely active and dedicated member of Research, since I have become a command member, I have shown great commitment towards command and tried to do allot of things to make Research fun as hell. In the time I have also been a command member, I have tried to help other command members with their events or new update's for Research, example being RFA and Divisions, I'm always on the lookout to help people as I don't mind doing document work. I have also hosted ton's of events and done activity checks, making sure the roster looks clean and enlisted inactivity get's punished.  Recently I was even appointed as an OA for RFA to get it back up active, which shows I'm quite trusted as a command member. 

- Great guide for new JCMD members

- Very active

- Dedicated and loyal

- And an extreme fun person to be around 😉

With all the stuff I have done I find myself a great fit for Senior Command and this would give me the abilities to do even more for Research, as I still have allot of work left for me in Research, it's still not at the point I want it to be. 

Username: Stryker

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted
Welcome to Research Senior Command, Contact HCMD+ for debrief.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png