Kazza's Shadow Guard Officer Application

Kazza

What is your in game name?: Kazza

What is your in game rank?: Senior Guard 

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?: 2 months 

How long have you been in Royal Guard?: 3-4 months 

Why do you want to become a Officer in Shadow Guard?:I want to become a Shadow Guard Officer because I want to help shadow guards out by pushing suggestion that could help shadow guards out I also want to try make shadow guards a more serious branch within royal guards I also want to make shadow guards a more fun environment for everybody within shadow guards I also want to be able to lead all the new people joining shadow guards and making them better at duelling I also believe I am a good duellist and I also would like to be a mentor to all the other shadow guards I have also been in shadow guard for a long time and this is the only way to go forward and that is why I would like to be a SHGO

How could you assist The Shadow Guard Lead?: I would like to assist them I any way I can wither that be making documents leading shadow guards or anything they will need help with I can also help with certing people for try-outs and not making them wait for so long. Making shadow respected within branches and making sure people don't spam the shadow guard lead I also want to help out by opening my DMs to anyone so nobody has to message the SHGL if I can not handle a situation or a question I will contact the SHGL but only if I absolutely have to I would also host more trainings for shadow guard to help them improve in anything they needed to so the SHGL doesn't have to worry about that.

How many strikes do you have?:0

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain):Yes I was a SHGO like maybe 2 years ago and I was in that position for a long time before leaving gaming light and coming back so I know what I am doing within a leadership position and have experience within this specific position of shadow guard officer   

KAZZA

Tango-12

+support 

You deserve this, no question about it. You are an amazing officer from what I've seen of you. Amazing personality, amazing leadership ability and RP ability. 

Good luck!

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

+Support

Despite being a very stubborn Scottish person he was the one of the important people I met in RG who taught and showed me more than half of what I know today. Therefore he's deserving of being an officer alongside also playing a role in want me to be in Shadow Guard.

I'm rewriting my response since the initial one wasn't up to par in terms of such a position and my support.
Kazza has been in shadow guard since I've joined. I alongside others have viewed him as senior not only because of his rank but also because of his genuine experience within the regiment and Shadow Guard. He was a factor in why I joined Shadow Guard since I knew within the sub branch their were people who were very experienced in dueling. He himself was someone who'd always duel me even if I always lost in the beginning he still dueled me. Every time I got back up and dueled him again and again. I must say that recently it's been hard to get knowledge from Kazza such as teaching since he's as mentioned originally very stubborn when it comes to teaching. What he has teacher is jumping to Cold which makes no sense but maybe he sees something I don't. Secondly there's the fact that Kazza has been here longer in terms of the sub branch so he should be a natural choice. There's also the fact that as of writing this 1/23/2023 no one else has applied for the position. Which I see no one else really being a fit for a Shadow Guard Officer right now based on activity and dueling skill. Of course there is myself but I wouldn't want to shag Kazza's desire to become Shadow Guard Officer. 

You don't have to be a Shadow Guard to be a great duelist, but you do have to be a great duelist to be a Shadow Guard -Weebe

Edited by Weebe-San

• Theta locked this topic