Pablo's un BlackList for RRH.

PabloProo123

Steam Name: (GL) Pablo

Ingame Name: RAM Pablo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:575105202

Job Blacklisted From: Red Right Hand

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Well, back in the days i did lots of stupid things for god knows what reasons, and i where just dumb enough at that time to copy someone else's app, witch im very sorry for doing as i where an dumb shit back then. 

Dispute: I have been blacklisted for over 9 months soon, and I have shown great remorse for my actions. I understand that what I did was wrong and I have taken responsibility for my actions. So I would like to go over my past, what I have learned, and how I can improve in the future if given another chance. I understand that I have made some poor choices in the past, however I have learned from them and I am a much better person now. I would really appreciate it if you would give me another chance.. I would greatly appreciate it if you would grant me this request. I have been blacklisted for over 9 months soon, and I have shown great remorse for my actions. I understand that what I did was wrong and I have taken responsibility for my actions. I have learned from my mistakes and I have taken the time to better myself as a person. I have also shown remorse for my actions and I have made an effort to improve my behavior as much as i can as i really wanted to be unblacklisted from RRH. . I have been active on the server for  two months, and in that time I have followed the server guidelines to the best of my ability. I have also been active on the forums. I understand that there have been times where I have been disruptive, but I have always tried to be cooperative and professional. I have been active on the server for an decent amount of time now and in that time I have followed the server guidelines to the best of my ability to not make any sort of misstakes and do something stupid that might get me warned. Now if i do get an seconds chance i will not do ANYTHING stupid at all since i do not want to do stupid things again and because i do not want to lose my Moderator Rank and my Research CMD rank and my Deputy head rank of one of our sub branches. So, if u consider un blacklisting me i will not dissapoint you and i will try my best to be more fit for the server and community it self and will try my best to not do any thing bad, And Also I see the Foundation as a great force for good in the world, and I have only ever wanted to help. I understand that I may have made some mistakes in the past, but I promise that I have learned from them and I am a better person now. I am sorry for any trouble that I may have caused and I hope that you will give me another chance. Second Lastly, I am sorry for any trouble that I may have caused and I hope that you will give me another chance. Lastly, And i promise that I will be a good member of the community and I will not cause any problems. Thank you for your time and consideration. i will not let you down again like i did last time, 

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

+ Support

- Yes copying other's app is bad and deserves blacklist, I would agree with perma if the other person does not do anything about it and doesn't care. But Pablo has shown allot of improvements and has shown his dedication and attitude is worthy (in my eyes) to have his blacklist removed and being given a second chance.

Username: Stryker

-Support

Me personally when I see "I did dumb shit for God knows what reason" I feel like your just avoiding taking responsibility.

Secondly idk what your first language was but there is a whole Lotta spelling errors throughout this appeal.

May just be me idk 

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Denied

Unfortunately, We do not see you fit for the Red Right Hand Programm at this time.
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1.

Edited by Alexxxx

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Piller locked this topic