Drew Carey MTF D5 Application

Vyvancejewboy

Name - Drew Carey

Steam ID  - STEAM_0:1:40308051

Discord Name - ethan - film/photo#2715

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - Enlisted security & Residential Medic

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - N/A

Why do you want to join Delta-5? Delta-5 MTF is a strong coalition that seems to follow the same values that I do.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I have witnessed first hand the policies and values upheld by the Delta-5 MTF. The strong brotherhood they have formed is one that I am very keen on being a part of. As a highly militarized organization I believe my previously demonstrated skills in combat will aid the group greatly. Many of the most helpful people I have met on gaminglight have been MTF members and I would love to be in such a group that demonstrates both compassion at times, and upholds the law on the other. I hope this application reaches you well and I am eager to hear your decision.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes! I promise to uphold all community, server, and SOP rules aswell as all RP values.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!