Zefer's D-5 application

ZeferGaming

Name -  Zefer

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:107843717

Discord Name - ZeferGaming#8552

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - Security LCPL also Medical Manager. 

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - N/A never have reserved any 

Why do you want to join Delta-5?  Simply Put My best friend is command of FTO and a SM in D-5 and ide love to play with him in D5 me and Ireland aka Ghost really my main reason for joining. 

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) 

I'm one of the most responsible person in the server since joining Medical I have become one of the best in that branch and all though I am also apart of Sec I want to return to D5 as the 3 minute NLR is far more bareable within MTF then it is in Sec witch if you don't know Sec CCs have a 3 minute NLR. Pluse me and ghost always worked well together so being able to team up with him again would be great!. 

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes 

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training! 

I Only want Ireland/aka Ghost to Accept/Deni this application I also want him to be my trainer. 

Edited by ZeferGaming

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work