Cold Trial Senior Guard Application

Banana Toast

Do I deserve to be a Trial Senior Guard of the Royal Guard Regiment?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Yes Or No

• Yes (Give Me A Reason)
    • No (Give Me A Reason)

What is your in game name?
Cold
What is your in game rank?
Royal Guard VI
Are you in shadow guard?
Yes.
How long have you been in Royal Guard?
Around 2 Weeks.
Why do you want to become Trial Senior?
I want to become a Trial Senior Guard because I want to be able to help the battlion a little bit more. Yes, I get that my quota is a little bit more but I feel as if i'll be able to host more missions as after all they are meant to the Officers of the battlion. I want to help Royal Guard in any shape or form to make sure everybody is active and still having fun. I believe if I do end up getting this postion I can prove my leadership skills to the Command and help not only the Enlisted but as an Officer I will mainly help the NCO's. As a Trial Senior Guard I will be able to hand out orders more easily and will be able to talk to the VIP in an important situation. Being able to have talk power in certain situations as a Royal Guard is a strong thing to have as you can communicate to not only your VIP but your fellow troops a lot easier. You need a strong Officer team to have a stronger battalion in the long run and im willing to give one hundred and ten percent when it comes to assisting the battalion overall. I have always been the type of person always wanting to help and that is one of the main reasons I want to become a Trial Senior Guard.
How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank?
I will be able to assist the command team by following the orders given from them and never missing an opportunity to host trainings and simulations with Royal Guard. I will hit quota every week unless I am on LOA and also will make sure to host SOP trainings on a weekly basis. I believe it is important not only for enlisted but more of the NCO's to know the SOP so they can in the futur climb the ranks and soar high in the Royal Guard battalion. I will be focusing more on the NCO's then the enlisted so I can assist the command with making sure are NCO's are in check and suited to possibly become higher in the ranks. That said I will make sure assassination SIM's are hosted almost daily so the troops both know saber discipline and how to use there saber. However, as an officer you must make sure people stay in line so I will hand out punishments accodingly to those who don't obey the rules of a Royal Guard. Trial Senior Guard is able to promote people, I will make sure before I promote somebody that they are worthy of that rank and ready to move up in the ranks. Officers are to ensure the battalion is healthy and capable of performing certain tasks so they can have the unique aspects of that battalion and I will make sure that happens.
How many strikes do you have?
I currently have none.
Do you have prior experiance in being an Officer?
Yes, I was a Shock Officer and evnutually became a Shock Major for around 1 Month and a few weeks. I was also a former DT 2LT for about 2 weeks and then I eventuly Retired from it.
What 
Qualifications could you bring too the Royal Guard Officer Team?
I am somewhat smart, have good leadership, respectful, quick learner and pretty good at dualing.
Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?
Yes, I completely understand.

• Thanks 1

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

+supprt 
Amazing Leader Ship, Very active, supports officers when need be. Is eager to learn more RG stuff along the way. Amazing giving advise, helps others when in need! Good Luck!

• Like 1

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

+1 Support

I've known you since the day I trained you for RG which was on the 12/27/2022 when you joined RG. From looking you up I see that you have history dating back 11/30/2021 which signifies that you have prior history in the Regiment. You also have experience in leadership positions such as a Major in Shock and a DT 2LT like me. 

Your ability to prove yourself to your superiors by climbing the ranks so fast goes to prove your exceptionality. However I'd be lying if I didn't mention how your response of two weeks in RG feels off but at the same time knowing you have experience as an officer and prior history in RG sets this feeling of unease to rest.

I like how in your "How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank?" That you mentioned how you'd look over the NCO's which is important as you stated to mold them into future Officers. I also enjoy seeing your commitment to the saber etiquette and the rules that hold the RG together.

Overall good application, do wish you had more time than "2 Weeks" however as mentioned above your prior experience and good app make me believe your ready to take on more responsibility.

On a personal note I'd like to congratulate you on reaching this milestone. I knew from the day I met you that you had a lot of potential within this regiment and seeing your application makes me proud of how far you've come. Best of luck with the application

-Weebe

• Like 1

• Theta locked this topic