In-Game Name: Sarge

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:147752005

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): no rank

How long have you been playing on the server?: 1 week

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 
20230109183038_1.jpg.8cae267bf7e2306b2831448106673544.jpg
Why do you want to join the event team? 
I've been playing on the server for awhile now and done serval test requiring ET. I thought be cool to be able to join the team and help out in the regard of ET sits, but also hosting and being one of people hosting the big events that happen which are always fun to enjoy. I think I can help with ET in general but having more helping hands on deck is always useful if everyone is doing their part. I think I could host fun mini events when the server is getting lot's of population but also maybe do small ones like giveaways perhaps.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:
I believe that I can be trusted with such abietites such as the ET for I care for the server and therefore care to improve said server, but I also put a good amount of my time into the server which gives someone more creditably I'd think at-least.

Are you familiar/experienced with ULX?:
I have worked with it a little bit but I'd be going based off memory from around 4 years ago from another server that no longer exist that I was apart of.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):
I'd love to do a when day breaks event (reference link to the OG one: https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/shaggydredlocks-proposal) for I think it would be a cool and epic way to perhaps cause a little chaos to the server but unite the foundation with CI to work together through such a colossus event therefore also being a code Ragnorok event as-well but have it like so the CI and MTF are fighting a big monster and half way through the day breaks so they all turn and raid the facility to infect/drag others out into the light. 

P.S. Sorry if my writing is short or abrupt I like to get straight to the point and so I'm not the best at writing very long sentences, and I do have a lot of warns but all of them are quite old being years ago.

Edited by gungame4453
Fixing Grammar

41 minutes ago, Hex-G said:

+ Support

-Warns are old

-Good member of Research

-Active on the server

Best of luck on your application!

fr + Support ^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Denied
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Event Leadership Team has decided to deny your application. 
Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 
You may reapply in 2 weeks
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic