4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be 501st Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

501st MAJ Hanjo

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a commander of the 501st due to this has been my battalion since my start of gaminglight. I have always wanted to be a commander of this branch since I joined so I could assist everyone and be the ultimate role model. I want to be a commander so I can help restructure and rebuild the subbranches in need and help improve the ones that are requesting help. I want to be able to apply the help that is needed at all times and be able to do the at all most that I have. I would love to be one of the command members of the 501st so I can lead by an ultimate example and be able to lead 501st with everyone respect and treat them with the same respect I would like to be treated with by them. I want to be a Vice Commander so because it has always been my ultimate goal so I will be able to help everyone in every aspect.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 1,512:13 on the Server as of this post https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1024335845

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander or vice commander is to be an ultimate role model and to be the person they look up to and are to rely on. The vice commanders and Commanders are exposed to lead the battalion they are a part of into every bit of success. The command team is the ultimate leaders of the battalion they show what the battalion is capable of and the branch they are in. Commanders of a branch are held full responsible for the battalion and are to make sure that their battalion is ready for anything to come at them. They are there to lead the battalion in the highest aspects where more people will want to join and be a member of the battalion for long periods of time. The Vice commanders and Commanders are to be able to help assist in anything that will help their battalion and will put their full effort into that.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I think I am best trusted for this position so due to that I have been there for the mass number of times I have been asked to help when the command team has been busy. I have also been trusted to be a part of the staff team twice and be able to go through the ranks. One of the things I was trusted with was to become one of the senior officer ranks and help the command team lead the battalion. The current and previous command members have trusted me to be a part of the special ops team and be able to assist in task that others need assistance in completing. The thing I think that makes me most trustworthy for this position is that I help my officers and current and future members of my battalions and branches to help direct them in the best way possible

7. How often can you be Online?

Im active all day through the discord and I am on the server almost 6 hours a day through the week and all day on weekends.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 0 Warnings.

- Support 

After your last run of Vice Commander i cannot +support this you actively were aggressive to other officers and you had openly talked about trying to overthrow the current commander. To make matters worse you went into the TS full of 501st and bad mouthed your own battalion like that just looks horrible.

Just now, Harold Jaquivus said:

- Support 

After your last run of Vice Commander i cannot +support this you actively were aggressive to other officers and you had openly talked about trying to overthrow the current commander. To make matters worse you went into the TS full of 501st and bad mouthed your own battalion like that just looks horrible.

I believe you left ur Vice Commander rank last time because issues were given between the entire command Team. I am also gonna have to give you a -Support Maybe later down the line if you stay and show improvement then maybe it'll work out.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

- Support

You were just recently removed from this position. I cannot support you coming back especially with the toxicity that was show after your removal.

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy