Soccer's D5 Application

Soccer1156

Name -  Soccer

Steam ID -STEAM_0:1:75099830

Discord Name -Soccer1156

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - PVT E11

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) -none

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I want to join the D5 to help  with the security inside the foundation and help protect the foundation. i have experience protecting and defending and i love it. its hard for me to do anything but protect and defend.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) 

I should be let into the Delta-5 because I have the experience and the passion to succeed. I want to help Delta-5 Grow and thrive. I Have alot of energy to give out and alot of stuff i want to do. I really want to move up with the Delta-5 unit and push forward in my journey in the foundations rank. I feel like i will belong in the Delta-5  unit. I hope i get the chance to join and become a D5 member and thanks for giving me the chance to apply.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Application Accepted
Contact FTO's For Training

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: 2LT 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon, ES-04 | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: CCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice IV Shadows