Mavericks D5 Application

Maverick255

Name - Mav

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:65644683

Discord Name - Maverick255#0389

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - CI im a private or PFC, been in security before but didn't take it that far. was like a pfc or cpl before.

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - dont think i have any at all actually.

Why do you want to join Delta-5?:  I want to join the rest of MTF and D5 and assist in containment and securing procedures. I think that MTF as a whole is much more of an interesting aspect to SCP RP than most other branches. I plan to take it far and climb the ladder if i get accepted. 

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words): Speaking from experience that i have gained over the years from other servers in my many various command positions, I will bring stability, leadership, obedience and commitment to the team and plan to inspire others to the very same. Ive been recommended by SOAP and others to join like soccer and levi. I know i could be an actual benefit to the unit and battalion and ask for that opportunity.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?: YES

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Former: ISB 021 Agent Kallus, Security Director