Soap's RRH APP

GHOST23

In Game Name: SOAP

Steam ID (Ex.76561199122345832 

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): theYuri#1690

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian 

Current RP Ranks Held: MGST in d5 and PVT in nu7 

Has anyone recommended you apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): yes, whiskey did and others 

If applying for Analyst, please link notable test-logs here: i am not 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):1 https://i.imgur.com/9PgyW4F.png  

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to join the RRH Cause if i do join I'll be more respected member of the server and will be more noticed around the server. I would also like to join more into combat and fight ci i would love the new guns i will get the more access around the map and it would make my gaming experience more fun in general. Like most RRH they get more action more things to do also i think it would be fun to join cause i really just play d5 and nu7 a lot so i would love the feeling of playing as RRH i would also love to protect my higher ups go on patrols like most people hate those i kind of like the feeling of securing the site .I've also have real life experience in these things I'm a marine and this would be the perfect hobby for me when I'm off duty. 

Why should we accept you:  you should accept me because I've been on this server for almost 2 years now and I've been a long-time member on this server I've been getting a lot of recommendations from others to join this thing so i would just try and shoot for it I have good Pvp skills I listen very well. Lastly, I've listened to my higher ups that's why I've been here for so long cause of the players actions and how fun they make it so i try to stay calm all the time which is good under pressure which others don't have a good time at.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. 
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Weiss locked this topic