Kami- Amaterasu

What is your in game rank and name.

Crewman Imak

What is your STEAM ID?

STEAM_0:1:60884699

How long have you been in Naval

3 Weeks

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer

I wish to strive towards becoming a future ISB agent, through that I would like to prove myself as an ideal naval enlisted by becoming a Junior Officer first. I want to be able to show I am capable of bringing new face into Naval as well as showing how well I can lead under stressful conditions, such as battles against the rebels and any hostile forces in the airspace.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?

Naval Junior Officers is expected to know the battalion while leading and assisting in teaching the Enlisted the exact same. They are to do tryouts to bring new faces into the battalion as well as help out in any way through other naval members.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  

I will be able to assist in trainings as well as leading the future naval Junior Officers and enlisted into better knowing how well the Imperial Navy works. I'll also be able to bring ideas to the Senior officers that may assist in roleplaying.

Edited by Kami- Amaterasu

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

+Support
-Has done good in naval
-Has shown they can follow order
-Knows how to command
-Can perform Naval tasks well
-Very Competent
Goodluck! 

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM