Report again Feilds- Denied

LemarTheHood

Your in game name: Sids DJ EARL

The player's in game name:  ppd add fields xc4

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:225025146

What did the player do: Pulled me over and arrested me for passing on the right and being on the curb. The only reason I had passed him on the right is because he had completely gone into the middle of the road for whatever reason and i didnt want to get hit when he decided to come back onto my side of the road.

I then was pulled over by him where he tried to say he was in his lane and I was breaking the law. while i do admit i was on the side a bit that was to not get hit. After explaining all of this to him i was then pulled out of my car and sent to jail for this.

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: I would like him to get a warn because of the fact that he tried to deny it infront of other cops and sent me to jail for what I feel is nothing. 

Any extra information: Another officer had pulled up towards the end, this guy was i beleive a higher rank and told me i was being arrested for ramming his car which officer feilds would have not known about and mentions nothing about which shows the only reason feilds was arresting me was for what he stated was me passing on the right.

I also tried showing ganta but did not get a response after 24 hours so I decided to take this here.

-Support As far as I can tell you were being detained which is what a traffic stop is at the end of the day. 

You failed to ID when asked many different times along with jumping out of the vehicle mid traffic stop. Which most officers would of tazed you and slaped cuffs on you for doing that alone. 

You could of brought the argument up in game to a higher officer or asked for a supervisor while still complying with his request for you to hand over your license and other good stuff.  

At the end of the day you were going to be arrested once that Captain confirmed you did in fact ram his cruiser. 

I also am seeing that you want to get a reaction from him to make your friend Dj_caz's report look better.  

For all of that I am going to -support this as in game it was handled generally in a horrible way by your side and some what his side but he at the end of the day does have a point in which you did pass him on the right side while you were off roading. At the end of the day this report seems a bit petty and generally isn't a staffing matter and is more of an In RP report to his higher ups. 

Also just saying what you did could be considered cop-bait as you were attempting to get a reaction from him by flying past him while you were going off the road.

Edited by [GL] Locus
  • Like 1

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

4 minutes ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support As far as I can tell you were being detained which is what a traffic stop is at the end of the day. 

You failed to ID when asked many different times along with jumping out of the vehicle mid traffic stop. Which most officers would of tazed you and slaped cuffs on you for doing that alone. 

You could of brought the argument up in game to a higher officer or asked for a supervisor while still complying with his request for you to hand over your license and other good stuff.  

At the end of the day you were going to be arrested once that Captain confirmed you did in fact ram his cruiser. 

I also am seeing that you want to get a reaction from him to make your friend Dj_caz's report look better.  

For all of that I am going to -support this as in game it was handled generally in a horrible way by your side and some what his side but he at the end of the day does have a point in which you did pass him on the right side while you were off roading. At the end of the day this report seems a bit petty and generally isn't a staffing matter and is more of an In RP report to his higher ups. 

• Like 1

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

-support you did not show your id and you did drive on the wrong side also Masterson put you in cuffs not fields 

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

• Head Admin
8 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

This shows no violation of a server rule break

7 hours ago, Jay1234 said:

-support you did not show your id and you did drive on the wrong side also Masterson put you in cuffs not fields 

-Support

-Reasons above

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

9 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

Also just saying what you did could be considered cop-bait as you were attempting to get a reaction from him by flying past him while you were going off the road.