• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: 

Theta / Imperial Governor Theta

What is your steam name?:

[GL] Theta

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:167508049

Do you have any other experience with staffing? (If yes, explain)

When it comes to Garry's Mod, Gaminglight has been my only experience. I've been staff however for quite some time. As for other games, I've owned and staffed servers on Unturned and Minecraft.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

About two years ago, end end of 2020.

What date did you make your forums account?

March 30, 2021

Current rank on server?

Senior Administrator

How many warns do you have on the server?

Zero warns as of writing this application.

Have you donated?

Yes, I am currently a Lord Donator and own a Custom Class.

What rank are you applying for?

Super Administrator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:

Yes, I have.

Timezone:

EST (Eastern United States)

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Manager - Beckett
Lead Admin - Bon
Lead Admin - Bear
Lead Admin - Spice

Super Admin - JackForPrez

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I have been on the GL Staff Team for a very long time, something I am proud of. In my time as Staff I have learned a great deal on how not only our server operates, but how to correctly operate ULX and moderate the playerbase.

That being said, even with my tenure and wisdom, I acknowledge that there is always something new to learn, one can always grow in their position and become better. I think my best chance for growth at this point is moving up to JMT (SuperAdmin).

I believe I know how to conduct one's self at the desired rank. Some key points are:

- RESPECT: Remaining respectful of your superiors, peers and subordinates. Treat people kindly and fairly.
- RESPONSIBILITY: Take ownership of your actions, be they negative or positive. This is something important to me as a person, I would be sure to own up to any mistakes made in this position, as well as do my best to fix them.
- MENTORSHIP: An important aspect of being a higher ranked Staff Member is to mentor those below you, to show them the way and help coach them into the best staff member they can become. This also extends to the server's playerbase at large; You should be setting a good example for the everyday player, and in appropriate scenarios, not punishing someone right away, rather mentor them down the correct path.
- ATTITUDE: An important part of holding a high rank is having a good attitude. This is something I have learned in my time as High Command. If you keep a positive attitude, it will trickle down to those below you. Positivity grows happiness, and a happy server is a prosperous server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would start by respectfully informing them of why they've been brought to the sit, along with any violated rules, then get the side of the story from the person reporting them, reviewing logs and any clips brought to the case. If they sit there and continue to curse and be obstructive, I would gag them and ask them to be respectful and that I will get their side of things once I get the other person's. Once it's their turn, I would ask for their side once I ungag them. If they continue to be belligerent, I will give them two chances before I gag them again - at which point I will be forced by their unwillingness to cooperate to go off the other's testimony and aforementioned evidence. I would politely inform them that they're being banned after administering a warn, and inform them that they may appeal it at https://gaminglight.com/forums/ if they feel they were wrongly banned. Once they are banned, I would thank the reporter for bringing it to our attention and return him upon closing the sit.

- Thank you for reading my application! <33 

Edited by Theta

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+massive support
-Theta is by far one of the most caring members of this community
-truly helps anyone in anyway he can to better themselves, their battalion, or the server 
-has the knowledge and experience to handle anything that comes his way (in both command and staff)
-very professional when it comes down to it, yet still knows how to have fun 
-dedicated to the gaminglight grind (he gave me my first warn on the server back in 2021 lmao)
->actually communicates with others about improvements that could be made<-
100% deserving of JMT 

Edited by Joint
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

24 minutes ago, Joint said:

+massive support
-truly helps anyone in anyway he can to better themselves, their battalion, or the server 
-has the knowledge and experience to handle anything that comes his way (in both command and staff)
-dedicated to the gaminglight grind (he gave me my first warn on the server back in 2021 lmao)
100% deserving of JMT 

• Gaminglight Love 1

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

2 hours ago, Joint said:

+massive support
100% deserving of JMT 

The time has come

• Gaminglight Love 1

+support good luck for super admin

On 1/1/2023 at 7:34 PM, Joint said:

+massive support
100% deserving of JMT 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

On 1/1/2023 at 8:34 PM, Joint said:

+massive support
100% deserving of JMT 

Command: Imperial Navy | ISD-Consilio | Assigned since 1/10/2024

Star Wars Art GIF by Luigi Salas - Motion Designer

On 1/1/2023 at 6:34 PM, Joint said:

+massive support
100% deserving of JMT 

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 1/2/2023 at 2:34 AM, Joint said:

+massive support
100% deserving of JMT 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

+massive support
100% deserving of JMT 

Good luck!

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

+massive support
100% deserving of JMT 

No complaints at all the app was well written and i see you all of the time i do believe you deserve the Promotion BUUUT my eyes were straining reading this but other than that good luck theta

• Gaminglight Love 1

EX: Shock HVAL LTCOL Olive/K2S0 SK517
EX: ERUL