Laggy's RRH Application

EPN Laggy Shadow

In Game Name: Laggy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:565197933

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433):𝖃...𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐...𝖃#1266

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: Research Assistant Supervisor, E-11 LCPL

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Sadly no

If applying for Analyst please link notable test logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):20230101171415_1.thumb.jpg.0013da23f3e6f28d2a7e7f7f3913ba74.jpg

Why do you want to join the Red Right-Hand team:  I have many reasons why I want to join but the first one that many people probably have in common is I want to be high-ranking personnel and be able to share a lot more ideas and take orders directly under the 05-Council. I also want to join because there can be way more test ideas that I can do as RRH. RRH seems like a cool branch to join as it can do lots of things and if I were to join, I would be very active in it. Another reason I want to join is that a lot of people want to know about it more and what they do, and it seems like a better learning experience to be in it and to at least have a shot at it.

Why should we accept you:  I believe you should accept me because I can be very active in RRH if I were to join, and I can also be very efficient with a lot of things. I also believe you should let me in RRH because I can adapt to my surroundings somewhat fast and that could be helpful to fit in pretty fast. I also believe you should let me in because I can be very respectful. I also believe you should let me in RRH because I can be very mature, and I can also be very friendly to a lot of people, and I feel like RRH would be a branch for me. I also will make sure to follow all MOTD and SOP rules and be very helpful to the branch to find out a lot of new things.

Current: Deputy Head of Research! 

IM BACK!

+Support

- Research CMD Member
- Has a decent amount of experience
- Tests look very flashy but also pretty good

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

rsz_alpha1.png.dbb3f2c67bc004229fc5ef14cba30752.png.45f49daeafc6c6e268812da33e9edcb1.png.f7537bceff5e0d564d22c1f38e320fce.png

Accepted

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. 
Please speak to O5-3/O5-13 or any RRH Salvus Unit to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Weiss locked this topic