Efficiency: 23/25

• Straight to the point with questions.

- Uncuffed the hostage. Never uncuff those sneaky foundation members. >: (

Insight: 13/25

- Not a ton of information of use.

Presentation: 15/25

- Standard format

Writing: 24/25

• Grammar looks good, and nothing really stands out.

- A few missing punctuations.

Grade: 75/100

Additional comment: Insight, from what I’ve been told is information that people will look back at. When it comes to that category we’re looking to know more about the person: what they do, what their branch does, what their keycard does and has access to, what their superiors do, what their subbranches do, and etc etc. Hell you could even ask them their favorite color. You just need to ask more questions, especially if they’re a command member like he was. They know a lot more then you think. Unless there was some other reason as to why more questions weren’t asked, like if he was killed or something else that’s not in your control? Other then that, remember your punctuations as well. Good job. : >

Overall: C

Edited by TheAmericanMan22

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

17 hours ago, TheAmericanMan22 said:

Efficiency: 23/25

• Straight to the point with questions.

- Uncuffed the hostage. Never uncuff those sneaky foundation members. >: (

Insight: 13/25

- Not a ton of information of use.

Presentation: 15/25

- Standard format

Writing: 24/25

• Grammar looks good, and nothing really stands out.

- A few missing punctuations.

Grade: 75/100

Additional comment: Insight, from what I’ve been told is information that people will look back at. When it comes to that category we’re looking to know more about the person: what they do, what their branch does, what their keycard does and has access to, what their superiors do, what their subbranches do, and etc etc. Hell you could even ask them their favorite color. You just need to ask more questions, especially if they’re a command member like he was. They know a lot more then you think. Unless there was some other reason as to why more questions weren’t asked, like if he was killed or something else that’s not in your control? Other then that, remember your punctuations as well. Good job. : >

Overall: C

Disagree a lil bit, he revealed his superior name and in case i'm the higher ranking rn so its a valuable info. (Personal opinion)

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

9 hours ago, Avalon Levi said:

he revealed his superior name

He’s a RAM I believe? When it comes to interrogations it’s only 2 ranks above that you would know or can say, that’s what I always been told. It’s neither of their fault, and I didn’t deduct points for that. There could definitely be more questions asked, and I did note that for them in the future. A 75% isn’t bad, it meets expectations of what should be happening in a log for RND. Everyone grades differently. For example: I scored a 100% one time, and then a 70 something from another. I’d say for Sheeper to score higher in my view, would be to 1. Ti spend some time making their own log format, it’s 100% worth it. And 2. To ask more questions, the more questions asked the better we get to know the foundation inside and out. It’s also incredibly useful especially if they were to get EOI grading. When it comes to EOI grading I feel like a majority of applicants do bad in the insight section. Even I do bad in the insight too, I never know what to ask.

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |