Rank You are Applying For: Colonel

In-Game Name: Ganta

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154680723

Current Rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 5 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 10 on PRP 11 Total

Permission: Solomon

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted to Colonel as I have held decent activity while being a major. I know I can improve my activity. I am well known in the community. I believe I am a good role model for the officer's under me and provide help when asked and when I believe help or advice is needed to anyone. I enjoy playing on PD as it gives me a nice breathing moment away from my other departments I am in and I enjoy doing traffic stops and helping the lower ranks of PD in anyway I can. I want to be able to continue to help both new and experienced officers do better and rise through the ranks so they can help the next generations of officers just as I had helped them and I wish to continue helping new command members when they are starting out and when they become more experienced.  While I do not enjoy having to punish people I understand it is needed at times and I do my best to keep all punishments I give fair. I wish to in the future be able to potentially become High Command so I can help the entire server grow and become better as a whole. I believe I have grown both as a leader and a person while I have been a Major and I believe I will continue to grow as a Colonel if this is accepted. Even if this application is not accepted I thank anyone that even reads it.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

+/- Support

Overall good person but would like to see more from you on PD. Your TIR is too short for moving up imo and I simply don't think your ready.

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

13 hours ago, Matilda said:

+/- Support

Overall good person but would like to see more from you on PD. Your TIR is too short for moving up imo and I simply don't think your ready.

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Lieutenant, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)

On 1/1/2023 at 2:14 PM, Jack Simmons said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Great Command member

On 1/1/2023 at 8:33 PM, Matilda said:

+/- Support

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+support

Professional

Friendly

Active

Never had a bad experience with Ganta and always gotten help when needed

goodluck ganta

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot