2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a GM?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Zabuza | High Inquisitor

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:620026441

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: High Inquisitor

Have you donated to the server?: RG Package and proud

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Never been banned other than a staff member going rogue awhile back.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Never been warned and proud

How much time do you have on the server?: 3.1k hours  https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1007739528

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I'd say I know the lore quite well I have read some of the comics and watched all the movies and watched various  videos relating to the Imperial Era.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I would like to become a GM to help the server and better the reputation of GMs and to be able to help with the lack of entertainment the server currently has and host unique activities. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I am a dedicated member of the community with over a year of experience within RP and I have experienced various types of events from different eras of GMs as a consumer. I believe I'm a trusted member of the community and i have a good reputation within the community. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I have no experience with ULX but I am a quick learner and eager to use the commands.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I am sadly not as I have no prior experience in the field of GMs other than planning a High Command event with Bob. However i do know that GMs should be accepting tickets and frequently interacting with the community to create good events and sources of entertainment to keep player retention high and the experience enjoyable.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On Ship
The ISD has been assigned a sector known for its high rebel activity. A rebel cell is looking to supply the local resistance fighters on the planet we are assigned to. To achieve this they have sent a rebel strike team to disable our weaponry. Rebels would then hyperspace in and heavily damages the ISD until a Imperial patrol fleet notices the firefight and comes in to support resulting in the rebels being out matched and forced to retreat.

Off Ship (Continuation)
Due to the ISD having been heavily damaged we have been forced to repair at the local space station. Because of the lack of supplies available we are having to negotiate with the Pykes on Tat to exchange Galactic credits for parts. (what happens in the event from now on) However it looks like the rebels have gotten here first and paid the Pykes to kill all high ranking personnel (Command) if this is achieved the Empire will be forced to retreat and await a restock of the space station. If we win we go into a passive rp phase of repairing and data collection.

To be continued Part 3 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): While I have no experience in using these commands I believe these are the correct ways to use them

!give @ rw_sw_e11
!give "SIM" rw_sw_e11
!give ^ surrender_animation_swep

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): While I have no experience in using the commands I believe this is the correct way to use them

!model [Player] {model path} or
!model ^ {model path} to target yourself

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes and will continue to do so.

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

Massive +Support
+ Very Active
+ Good Application 
+ Always on the server and ready to help people
+ Awesome guy
+ Easy to reach
+ Extremely trusted
+ Wants to help the server out by becoming a GM for the first time!
- Welsh 

Good Luck 

• Thanks 1

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

4 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

Massive +Support
+ Very Active
+ Good Application 
+ Always on the server and ready to help people
+ Awesome guy
+ Easy to reach
+ Extremely trusted
+ Wants to help the server out by becoming a GM for the first time!
- Welsh 

Good Luck 

+SUPPORT 

- Team got sent home in the group stage

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

• Bon locked this topic